Posts created by yowzasma

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 9, 11 9:12 PM
Same here, got ingot but will not let me go downstairs for mold. Mini freezes also.
P.S. win7/64bit

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Nov 8, 10 11:56 PM
I am waiting also for part 2.. I really liked the game !!!A Collectors Edition would be a buy for me.
I only hope that if they do come out with Part 2 that it will play on Win.7/64bit systems.
Still waiting for Columbus to "get fixed" so I can buy it.
As for Tiger Eye--it is such a great game in so much that the characters story line- expressions are sooo good.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 16, 10 9:34 AM
Am very dissapointed !, I started this new game at 11:45 pm cdt to relax and get sleepy and ended uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail
Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Dragon Staff
After just getting started -first game told me my profile was corrupted, so I checked with BF forum and saw there was a fix and followed game managers update instructions,there were non avail.

I un-installed and reinstalled , clicked my user name and it told me I could not use a corrupted name and to select another or create a new one,,I did set new users name and tried to play again and got as far as the mouse in a maze part-,,the mouse went erratic to the cheese leaving 1 piece --

GAME FROZE AT THAT POINT W/ERROR: Access violation at 0x0054C1A0 (tried to read from0x0000000C),program terminated.

------Had to control-alt-delete out, showed game was running on 2 lines, had to highlite them both to get it to quit.
Looks like a pleasent game but the frustration is Not Pleasent !!!
Why when we un-install does a game remember everything, why does it not completely uninstall?

Wish BF Game Manager would show what build our games are.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 15, 10 11:32 PM
Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Dragon Staff
After just getting started -first game told me my profile was corrupted, so I checked with BF forum and saw there was a fix and followed game managers update instructions,there were non avail.

I un-installed and reinstalled , clicked my user name and it told me I could not use a corrupted name and to select another or create a new one,,I did set new users name and tried to play again and got as far as the mouse in a maze part-,,the mouse went erratic to the cheese leaving 1 piece --

GAME FROZE AT THAT POINT W/ERROR: Access violation at 0x0054C1A0 (tried to read from0x0000000C),program terminated.

------Had to control-alt-delete out, showed game was running on 2 lines, had to highlite them both to get it to quit.
Looks like a pleasent game but the frustration is Not Pleasent !!!
Why when we un-install does a game remember everything, why does it not completely uninstall?
Wish BF Game Manager would show what build our games are.

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jul 8, 10 12:59 AM
Bone for hyena
by yowzasma on Jul 7, 10 9:29 PM
Collected bone and as it headed for inventory an ERROR MESSAGE saying that there was no " Free Cell" in my inventory, Yes I know this is too weird!
And there is no bone anywhere now,{ this was a Windows looking error box,small grey with the red X }
'

Plus I don't know how to post this

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jul 7, 10 9:29 PM
Collected bone and as it headed for inventory an ERROR MESSAGE saying that there was no " Free Cell" in my inventory, Yes I know this is too weird!
And there is no bone anywhere now,{ this was a Windows looking error box,small grey with the red X }
'now I guess I'll delete it and try again

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 25, 09 6:03 AM
Just seeing that beautiful word UNTIMED mode means that I will get it.
liked amazon one, did not like forced time in everest one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator