Posts created by gameslvr

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 7, 08 3:47 PM
This game is great, the graphics are fantastic and the puzzles are on the difficult side but I liked that you could skip them. The kidnapping and killing of 2 little girls kind of put me off. I think it would have been just as good without that element. I agree this was a game well worth waiting for. You actually feel like you are there, its so good. Congratulations to the staff at BF!

posted in Redrum ™ on Nov 2, 08 8:32 PM
Sorry to disagree, I think Big Fish does have a responsibility. They have established a name for quality that most parents would trust but this is not the sort of thing they would expect. Just the picture of a child with blood on her dress is gruesome and inappropriate and I hate having to see it every time I pull up the site.

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 21, 08 9:44 PM
Pegelee, did you ever get an answer to your question about the lights in the storeroom? I'm stuck there too and would love to know how to get light in there!

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 21, 08 7:05 PM
I enjoyed this game at the beginning and I still think the graphics are terrific, however after playing it for some time I find it very boring -- the same thing over and over.

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 17, 08 5:27 PM
On the GPS, when she says she has to find her location, I can move it so the lines turn green but as soon as I release the mouse, it goes right back. I tried holding it for a long time while it said "calculating" but nothing happened. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong??

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 13, 08 8:54 PM
Help! I have auld lang syne and ode to Joy to finish but I think I have to get auld lang syne done to get to Ode to Joy, right? But I can't figure out how to put the pieces in!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator