Posts created by felsta

posted in Nancy Drew: The Final Scene on Feb 6, 12 5:01 AM
Hi Blitmiz, I think you can insert the key back in again to change it. Its been a while since I last played this game so I'm not entire certain. But it's definitely worth a try.

posted in Wandering Willows on Feb 6, 12 4:40 AM
You can always buy eggs at the cooking store. Unless you mean different animal eggs then you'd be most successful with your donkey-rhino-like creature, Torzil. I get so many eggs that I sell them at the store or don't pick it up at all.

posted in Wandering Willows on Feb 6, 12 4:37 AM
It'll come. I found mine in the volcano area fairly quickly

posted in Wandering Willows on Feb 6, 12 4:17 AM
This game is an absolute treasure. I like how kid-friendly it is for the young and young at heart. I'm the sort of person who enjoys collecting items and this game is perfect for me! The different recipes and patterns makes it more fun because it can be sold for MONEY! Always a prime motivator

Unlike other games, I don't want this one to end. I've played til the end and am now trying to achieve all the goals.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Feb 6, 12 2:28 AM
You're not alone tangawarra! The graphics were beautiful and nice to look at but I quit after meeting the old man. His dialog was endless. I deleted the demo at once.

posted in Miss Management on Feb 6, 12 2:23 AM
Miss Management is so much fun!! I love how the characters interact with each other, also how realistic it is. People DO have strange habits and annoying quirks! It got really hard at the end though, so I gave up.

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Feb 6, 12 2:13 AM
I was so happy to find a new Jojo game! I played the demo for the first game a few years ago and decided to buy this one. No regrets there! It's terribly addictive and I like how you can design your own wardrobe. However, I don't like how long the point-giving takes. The clapping gets to me after a while lol. I just click to skip it.

I don't have any problems with my game. Sad to know that its not working for you guys.

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Feb 6, 12 2:00 AM
I have to say that Shadows at the Water's Edge has to be one of the scariest ND games I've ever played. I really enjoyed the cultural aspect of the game. The ryokan was designed very well and the games (the pachinko in particular) was so much fun. I couldn't help but redeem every single thing from the prize-machine. The dialog is a bit much and the Japanese accents are so fake, especially the grandmother's.

I found it quite limiting that Nancy can't do anything during the day. This game requires more phone (in-game) usage too. I'm always ringing someone up to ask them a question to keep the game going.

Still a good game though! Can't wait for another to come out.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Feb 6, 12 1:06 AM
I've only ever encountered 2 glimmers, so don't worry about the lack of it. Once in Pa's store and in the barn, in one of the horse stalls. Playing the games is a good way to earn the coins too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator