Posts created by BeadQueen523

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Jun 27, 12 7:48 PM
Sorry, but I played the game without any problems (nice graphics), but, huh? I know there is a suspension of disbelief when playing any game, but can someone please explain:

1. Who was "I" supposed to be? Why was "I" shackled to a cabin floor? Why did the ghost and the librarian know "me"?
2. Who was Evelyn?
3. Who was the police woman? Why was she under investigation for murders?
4. Why didn't "I" die when I set off the explosives in the cave?
5. Who was watching in the woods behind the cabin?

Thanks for any and all explanations forth coming!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Feb 17, 12 4:43 AM
I just downloaded the game onto my iPad and am excited to begin playing. I saw in your walk through that the bolt cutters should cut the padlock on the gate (I am in the graveyard at the beginning of the game), but they don't. Can you please tell me what to do? Thanks!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Feb 17, 12 4:35 AM
The bolt cutters don't work on the door in the graveyard. What can I do to fix this?

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Feb 13, 12 1:27 PM
I am stuck at the last puzzle...the suitcase code. I have looked back through the diary but don't know what numbers to use. Can anyone help?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Feb 6, 12 6:37 AM
I have gotten through the cottage, the kitchen, the snow queen's palace, the mermaids quarters, Cinderella's rooms and the prince's quarters. There are no more clue spots except for the crown on the frog in the cave and the armory. Where do I go to finish those two spots? I have lost many hours of my life to this game and I would hate to have lost those hours in vain! Thanks for any help you can off!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator