Posts created by bfgBaikal

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 13 3:15 AM
Hi amberkitty1,

It sounds to me that your game may not be functioning as it should so I would encourage you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist and you would like some dedicated support on this, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support so we can take a closer look at this with you.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 13 3:13 AM
Hi folks!

I am sorry you are both having this trouble.

It sounds to me that your game may not be functioning as it should so I would encourage you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist and you would like some dedicated support on this, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for some more specific advice.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 13 3:10 AM
Hi Kathatter,

Welcome to the forums!

How disappointing - we definitely want to help you play this game!

Have you looked at our Mac specific help page here?

If you have already tried the suggestions offered, please don't hesitate to contact Tech Support for further assistance. They will be glad to assist you and provide some more specific advice.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on Sep 15, 13 1:42 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Awakening: The Sunhook Spire players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

Alternatively, feel free to pop over to the dedicated tech thread for this game which you can find here!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on Sep 15, 13 1:39 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on our blog!

Just click on the tab Game Walkthroughs above where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.
Or you can click on the link below:

Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on Sep 15, 13 1:37 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on Sep 15, 13 1:37 AM
Hey everyone!

What do you think of Awakening: The Sunhook Spire? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Awakening: The Sunhook Spire page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on Sep 15, 13 1:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 6:03 AM
Ding, ding, ding! We have a correct answer! Clever tammytheo!

Glad to see those punches have been added, hoping you are not far from your free game!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 3:24 AM
Good morning!

tammytheo - this issue has been resolved and punch should now have been backfilled so if you are not seeing that on your account, please pop a message through to Customer Support and someone will take a close look at your account and ensure this is resolved.

Uncooperative downloads are pretty frustrating. I am sorry to hear that you encountered this cherbtoo, if download issue become apparent with other games, please don't hesitate to contact Tech Support so they can get to the root of the problem for you.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Hi Pangaeus,

I am sorry but we don't have any definite dates for a Mac release of this Royal Envoy installment.

Rest assured however that we will let you know as soon as we hear anything!

If you need some practice and would like to get your clicking finger up to speed, you might want to try some of the recent Mac TM games:

2 Tasty Too

Tv Farm 2

Fingers crossed it won't be too long more though!

bfgBaikal

You're welcome!

That walkthrough sure is handy - I think we have all sneaked a peak at ti at one point!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 2:29 AM
Hi folks!

The good news is that all punches and codes that were delayed have now been sent.

We are sorry for any trouble this caused and thank you all for sticking with us.

I am off to pat the engineers on the back for fixing this as quickly as they did as I understand it was a pretty sticky problem, and on Penny1942's cue, I will bring a couple of with me! It's the weekend after all!

Just to mention, if anyone's current punches or codes do not match what you have earned, please do pop a message through to Customer Support so we can take care of this for you.

Finally, to keep this forum tidy and as the issue has been resolved, I will now snap a lock on this thread.

Thanks again and hoping you all have a great weekend!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 2:22 AM
Hi jasmin911,

Oops, it looks like you asked this same question in a few threads!

No worries, to keep everything together for you in one place and improve you chance of getting a response I'm going to lock this one up, but I will leave one thread open over HERE.

Thanks and good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 2:22 AM
Hi jasmin911,

Oops, it looks like you asked this same question in a few threads!

No worries, to keep everything together for you in one place and improve you chance of getting a response I'm going to lock this one up, but I will leave one thread open over HERE.

Thanks and good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 2:21 AM
Hi jdwjlw2,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried looking at the following article which provides advice for the error you are seeing?

Access Violation

If you would like us to look into this for you and provide some troubleshooting specific to your computer, please contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here so we can keep all technical issues together.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 2:16 AM
Hi Monkeymom1000,

You're right, this should be happening.

Without a better sense of what is going wrong with the games though, I am not too sure what to suggest for the best though.

Hence, I encourage you to contact our Tech Support Team so we can provide advice for each game, or at the very least, ensure that you are not left with game(s) you cannot enjoy.

It would be really helpful if you could list all the games with which you are having trouble and provide a brief description of the issue for each.

If you have the time, please run and include a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report in that mail so that we can start helping you right away.

Hopefully, we will get o the bottom of the trouble real soon but thank you in advance for working with us,

bfgBaikal

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 14, 13 2:08 AM
Hi Everyone!

married022512 and xenia1981 - checking that you have the most up to date drivers etc. will help to ensure your game responds and runs as it should. You can find some info on updating the elements that run your game here.

If this doesn't help though, please do get in touch with us. There is a Contact Us link to the left of the Help pages.

burnettchic318 - please get in touch with Tech Support so they can offer some specific advice for these error messages.

If you have the time, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and feel free to include a screenshot of how your game is displaying as well.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 14, 13 1:57 AM
Hi FlashKnockOut,

It may help to have a look at the followinghelp article to see if there are any updates that you can run?

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement because even though other games are running just fine, this one might be demanding a little more from your machine.

If the issues persist after checking out that article, please contact Tech Support. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps and that you get to experience this game soon!

bfgBaikal

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 1:38 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

Alternatively, feel free to pop over to the dedicated tech thread for this game which you can find here!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator