Posts created by pubprof

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 11:12 AM
Are you referring to Level CE 3-1? Yes, I am having the same problem. I see the blue treasure chest with lid partly open, but when I click on it nothing happens.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 10:48 AM
I am missing one treasure and after replaying this level over and over, I still cannot find it.

posted in Royal Jigsaw 4 on Dec 12, 15 10:27 AM
Yes, I am. Everytime I try to retrieve a saved puzzle I get an error code and the program closes. I have no problems if I complete a puzzle without saving.

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 8, 15 1:10 PM
When I try ordering steel from the warehouse it automatically orders more bread. I have tried clicking very easily and can sometimes get it to allow me to decide what I want to order, but most of the time it orders bread. What can I do?

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 16, 15 5:54 PM
You have to keep knocking him down and while he is down build tea room, buy food, etc. Every time he gets up, knock him down again, make a few moves, then knock him down again.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 14 10:58 AM
Does anyone know what the code is to open the door? There is no way to skip this and it is a long code. I have tried and tried different number patterns, but nothing works. Have I missed something? Is this a glitch?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 6:12 AM
How can you lose? Great game, great series and when you buy the game you can buy any other CE for half off! I have several I have been saving for when I had the money, but I can't pass this up. Who needs to eat when you can play great games.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow on Nov 14, 12 5:45 AM
I have been waiting for this SE. I loved, loved, loved the CE but couldn't buy because money was tight. I made a note to buy this one as soon as the SE was released and I just bought it. I don't like spiders, but they didn't bother me in the game. The game is just great.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 17, 12 1:14 PM
This game should carry a warning: "WARNING: This game is addictive"

I am not going to rehash all the positives that have already been reviewed; but I do have to say that I hate the big, big negative: you have to complete a chapter before leaving the game or you lose all progress in that chapter. My husband is getting antsy that I haven't started dinner yet. Oh well, off to fix dinner then back ;to chapter 4. Chapter 3 took forever.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 17, 12 1:07 PM
Valdy wrote:
Csustar wrote:BTW, did anyone else notice those chiefs swaying forth and back all the time, but only until you have talked to them. After that, they appear far more sober and stand still. LOL

Valdy, I cracked up when I read this. I had been thinking the same thing -- too much firewater.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GAME. THE GRAPHICS ARE AWESOME!

I really like that you can move around and look at things. You are not restricted a specific order. I hate to stop. I want to keep playing, but I need to get some sleep. I can't wait until tomorrow to finish this game. But I also don't want it to end.

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 12, 12 5:16 PM
I am unable to put the wet jacket into the dryer. I have the dryer door open but the jacket will not go into the dryer? Anybody else have this problem? Were you able to finally get it to work? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 3, 12 12:52 PM
New Developer??? Keep up the good work. This is an excellent, fun game. Just different enough to keep my interest throughout the entire game. Looking forward to your next release. Kudos!

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 19, 12 8:24 AM
This game has several unique features that I found useful. When you hit the hint button within a HO scene it provides an image of the general location of the item instead of pointing directly to the item. When you hit the hint button outside of a HO scene it give you information and images of your next few moves, very similar to a Strategy Guide.

There is a map showing all locations with arrows pointing to how to access that area.

I have played only about half of the demo and I already know I will be buying this game. There are several negative aspects that have already been mentioned in earlier posts so I won't repeat them. I will just say that all in all I enjoyed the game so far and look forward to finishing it later.

Thank you BF and Developer. A very nice offering.

posted in Twisted Lands: Origin on Aug 18, 12 8:40 AM
Great game. I am really enjoying it. I found some of the puzzles and twists to be a little different from the norm and really enjoyable. I also found the game to be on the easy side, which fit my mood for the day. I am sure a lot of fishes who enjoy the more difficult games will find this one too easy. But for me it was fun and I got the satisfaction of solving the puzzles on my own.
The graphics are really nice and the hint button is a big help in pointing to the right direction to move.

WARNING: I get migraines and I found that the cut scenes were beginning to give me a little trouble. But they were easy skip and I suggest that any fishes suffering from migraines or seizures skip them.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 16, 12 7:55 AM
I love it, love it, love it. The graphics kind of remind me of another game, I think it was the Dark Tales series, but not sure. Anyway, the graphics are beautiful, sharp, and clear. I only played a few minutes because I have to leave for a while. When I return I will buy he CE even though I promised myself I would not buy anymore CEs. But I can't resist this one because I know I will want the bonus chapter. I have only one very minor complaint: there is frequently a short pause before changing scenes. I guess it is like a reload or something. It detracts from the game, but only slightly. The developers might want to see if this can be fixed. Other than that I think the developers did a fantastic job. I have a feeling this is going to be one of my alltime favorites.

Many thanks to BF and to the developers.Give yourselves a big pat on the back.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 7:04 AM
Sheerija and elde: thank you both so much. For some reason my brain just refused to let me see the solution -- and I have several Russian stack dolls that were given to me years ago. Off now to complete the labyrinth.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 6:07 AM
I'm off to a bad start and feeling very stupid. I see 3 Russian dolls. I can pick each one up, but cannot put them together. I pick up the tiny one, go to the middle one and when I click the tiny one goes back to its place. How do you stack them????

Fun game. I was completely surprised when my time was up. It seemed like I was just getting started and my hour was up. I like that in a game. There seems to be a balance of mini games and HO scenes. The strategy guide is easy to follow. It is a definite buy for me, but I will have to wait until next week, darn it!

posted in Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 on Jul 31, 12 9:41 AM
Why is it always feast or famine? We either have a week with 3+ good games or a week with all garbage. Are we headed into a 2nd week of no-bujys?

I am kind of glad I didn't like this game. I would not have bought it, anyway, since they chose to snub the U.S. and show flags from other world powers, but not our flag.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator