Posts created by leslienewlife37

posted in Virtual Families on Nov 15, 14 1:25 PM
Awww so sorry to hear that one of your triplets is about to die huggggs...I hate when it happens, because you fall in love with your little family...

posted in Virtual Families on Nov 8, 14 1:20 PM
My lady just had her second set of twins...Both sets are girls Never seen this happen before, and I didn't use any baby boost.. Plus I'm playing the game on my iPad

posted in Virtual Families on Nov 5, 14 12:40 PM
I did the same thing and have over 11 billion dollars...some may disagree but I don't care cuz my peeps are loaded hahaha

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 14, 13 7:15 AM
I logged into my iPad this morning and noticed they had an update for VF2.. So I couldn't wait to see what was going on...We now have Xmas trees, candy canes, holiday foods such as hams and turkeys, cranberry sauce and more...Xmas outfits, egg nog, stockings, snowman, Rudolph and Santa's to put out on the deck...

When you place a family member near the tree everyone comes running to celebrate and dance around the tree...the kids try to break the ornaments too haha..They even have a new collect ornaments category too..This is just totally awesome I swear...

I also have this game on my computer and I wish they would upgrade it like on the iPad.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Aug 5, 13 5:14 AM
I got the spring cleaning trophy with a maid and gardener

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 22, 13 10:03 PM
Just drop one of your peeps at the workshop table in the workshop, and they will fix whatever is broken..

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 22, 13 10:00 PM
Just click on the clock that should be on the right of your computers task bar..Then click change date and time settings..

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 8, 13 5:28 PM
Awwww so sorry to hear that you lost a member of your family today ~soft hugs~It's a hard to watch them say farewell..don't think I will ever get use to that!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 5, 13 1:25 AM
Hmm it should've worked..What kind of pc are you using? I know if you use iPad it does not work as fast as with using a pc..I guess because on iPad the time clock only goes up to 2038..

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 1, 13 1:08 PM
Well, like I said this is not for everyone...Your game should not mess up if you move the clock ahead by a few days at a time instead of years..Using your pc or iPad...I don't get what the big fuss is all about by moving the clock ahead...Cuz even the game offers you and option to use a 3 year time warp for $2,000..One pays for this game, and the right to use it in any fashion of their choice..As long as you're not trying to use a hack program to crack the game.

I've also read a thread on here where a few peeps used this game to kill off family members on purpose..Even lil children to make the game play a darker side for fun...I may not agree with that totally, but it's their game that they paid for...To play any way they like....So get over it...It's just a game!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jul 1, 13 12:58 PM
I play on my iPad and my pc this game...Only iPad gives you the option of buying coins with real money..Hope that helps!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 24, 13 7:51 AM
I know all of what you stated, but I disagree with you....This is not for everyone and for those who want more money..Then like I said go for it!!!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 24, 13 6:56 AM
Also, give medicine as needed..You don't want your peeps suffering while you're trying to get more money!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Jun 24, 13 6:52 AM
Be careful not to go over 2 billion dollars or the game will turn over and drop you back to $570...Many don't like to hear about cheats, but I really don't care...Cuz this game is suppose to be about fun..So here it goes for those who wish to have more money..Simply because the stuff in this game is way to freakin expensive!!

If you wish to keep the family you have, then by all means do so..If not then start over or just start a fresh new family underneath the ones you have..

1-Starting Over: Make sure you praise the person for picking up a weed..Don't worry about the wrappers, sock, smudges because you will be getting a maid and gardener soon...Do everything the tutorial says except putting your peeps to work..

2- Check to see what is in the flea market like fruits, vitamins, energy drinks..Get them as soon as you see them...Then make sure the fridge is stocked really good, but leave a lil money to get them a tv and a better looking couch to sit on..Always check the sale items as well, and get what you want when you have the money..

3- Minimize the game and keep your clock up next to it...Skip about hmmm maybe three days ahead, and then you will see you have some money..Your peeps should have a promotion as well..Don't buy any of the career magazine up grades in the flea market, because you won't need them..

3- Check your peeps health and give them fruits etc. Check the fridge and make sure the fridge is full..If not load it up..By now you should have a email asking for a proposal..Take it no matter what! Don't bother with the wedding ceremony and having kids..Until you reach the amount of money you desire and the family you have finally chosen you wish to finally keep...

4-Now get a maid and gardener as soon as you see you made about $2500...Next you can go up a week or 4 days ahead on your clock...Do not jump and go by years, because that will just cause you not to get any emails etc....5- Don't go pass the month of April 2015..Pause the game and set the clock back to the right date and time

6-Like I say many might not like this idea, but I think it is wonderful cuz our families will all die evidently, but this way,,Once we settle on the main family we wish to keep..We can really help them to live longer and have the things they really need..
I've had one family where the hubby lived to 70 years...This has only happened for me in VF1..VF2 the peeps don't live that long...So if you desire more money then go for it!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 30, 13 2:06 AM
On my 12 generation so I disagree, because the same thing happened to me...I turned my clock up one year..Then immediately my guy received an email for a marriage proposal ..Never had the problem again since..

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 29, 13 11:20 AM
Just go up one year on your real time clock on your computer..Should work like a charm ~smiles lots~

posted in Interpol 2: Most Wanted on Dec 9, 12 5:45 AM
http://www.****.com/games/interpol-2-most-wanted/user-tips/10-fiveszebo

replace the stars with the word .g a m e z e b o make sure you put the words together, because bf wouldn't let me post it that way!

I really need some help with this one..I can't seem to get the fishing rod to open the door in the kitchen..It worked once for me before I started the game over so I don't get it...I have updated my video card drivers, my game manager, uninstall, and reinstall this game over 4 times..My computer is brand new, just about three months old so I don't get it..Can someone please help me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator