Posts created by THEBRATT21

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 4, 12 9:38 AM
Hi everyone,
I am stuck on the wall safe. Please tell me the code. I have tried everything. Can anyone help me? I have the code paper but nothing seems to work. I had it on 8 and 8 and the first light turned red and then when I tried to unlock it did nothing. I am feeling frustration rigth now. HELP ! Anyone....

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 9, 12 4:28 PM
mmartin3745 wrote:Has anyone gotten to the cell phone part??? I have tried the generator several times, but to no avail. Can anyone help me with this part??? thank you.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 9, 12 4:27 PM
mmartin3745 wrote:Has anyone gotten to the cell phone part??? I have tried the generator several times, but to no avail. Can anyone help me with this part??? thank you.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 9, 12 4:27 PM

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 9, 12 4:25 PM
Ok I have the cell phone and I have gotten the code to the suitcase. But I can't get across the frozen bridge to the tent because I don't have glue to fix the torch in the basement. Where is the glue??

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 9, 12 4:20 PM
Ok I can't fix the torch until I find the glue. Where is the glue???

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 9, 12 7:21 AM
I don't know where to find the code for the suit case in the bedroom. I read the letter but it was not the phone numbers I am suppose to use for the last four digits. Anyone past this point yet. HELP PLEASE ! I am really getting frustrated. And I also can't get past the cross bridge. I don't know how to make a path to cross.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator