Posts created by sahobbs

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 4, 15 10:51 PM
Welcome to our world of stalemate! Until we get an update, this is where everyone is at the moment. If life is a bowl of cherries, then why am I still in the pits?!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 4, 15 6:44 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
mpendo wrote:. In my experience, one of the most beautiful cities in MT.

Is it? I have a friend in Great Falls and the pictures I have seen make it look wonderful. I would like to go to Montana sometime; it's the driving there that is the drawback!

I've been to a village that is picture perfect, Hell, Norway! So beautiful! There is a lake in the middle that is so clean and clear, it's like someone set a huge mirror in the ground. If I had the money, I'd pack up everything and move there.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 4, 15 6:36 PM
They have in the past gone on vacation. I got one of my usual emails from BFGames saying that if I need anything to do the following and gave me the usual list of where to go and what to do [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 2, 15 5:45 PM
wulfruna wrote: I don't really regard it as a "major" glitch, but just as a minor annoyance, to which we have had to adjust our playing patterns.

Tell me this, I've never changed my playing pattern and it still happens for no apparent reason. So to me it's still a "major glitch" and a major annoyance. Enough said!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 1, 15 2:35 PM
mpendo wrote:Who's IT?

I'm giving it to timduk who actually gave the right answer. Oddly was beating around the bush, I think looking for those 2 Turtledoves or the Partridge in the Pear Tree.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 1, 15 1:47 PM
hellsfury64 wrote:I'm new here,but I'm on the receiving end of care. That's why I play. I can tell you first hand, it gets rough. I cry for my daughter. She needs an outlet.Watching me deteriorate and the stress of taking everything on is just too much. If the game can take your mind off your troubles for a little while, then please keep playing! It's not the same as getting out of the house for a breather, but it focuses your mind on something not so.. um.. overwhelming, exhausting. Good luck to you. My heart goes out to you.

Those that are under Medical Care have my deepest respect! I had to watch both of my parents deteriorate before my eyes. While away in the Military I would come home and they were the picture of health. But when I finally moved back home in 1994, I found out my father had colon cancer and I lost him in 1997. Then my mother started going down hill in 2001, first it was just minor medical things then in 2002 she got worse. We found out she had COPD, then it was her heart, we almost lost her in 2005 to a massive stroke but she fooled us all and survived. She was always a fighter. Later we found out she wasn't taking all her medicine that kept her from have strokes. This was when we found out she had dementia, first stage Alzheimer's. We had her placed in a nursing home so she had 24-7 care. Early 2009 she was rushed to the hospital due to blood loss, this was when we found out she had colon cancer too. After 2 operations we still lost her in September 2010. So with Doctor office visits, going to and from hospitals, and a visit with Hospice Reps. I can fully understand you and your families worries and woes. My doctor has me going through tests every 6 months to make sure I'm cancer free.
In parting words, be strong, be confident, and pray. We will be looking forward to all our friends returning to the ART Family. (Sheba did it again, she just loves to walk on my keyboard. Maybe I should get her own computer and Harlie her own desk!)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 1, 15 12:36 PM
Yes my friends, it's a major glitch. On one game; my laptop, it pops immediately as I log on a little after midnite; but on my desktop game it doesn't pop up until much later that day. What's really crazy is I log on to the game at the same time to check my Daily Auctions for both computers since the start. Then one game would be reset to day 85 while the other would get up to day 120 the it was reset back to day 85, not day 1. I've set a message/email to the TECH's and never got a response back, not even one of their generic emails.
So where does this theory that it's at the top of the hour when it's suppose to pop up come from? Mine has never been at the top of the hour, it's been whenever I log on to the game as long as I do it before midnight when the new quest starts.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 14 11:39 PM
timduk wrote:ommmmmmm, is it ...

Zen Fortune Talisman

ahhh, glasshopper, peas be upon you in new year 2015 of ART

ommmmmmm

Thank you, I will. Good job you got it, thanks to Oddly giving more clues.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 14 10:56 PM
So what is it?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 14 6:23 PM
Have you looked under this post to send out your message or if they posted anything there.
AIRSTREAM PARTY-TRAILER for friends that have found themselves deleted !
and MOTOR INN FOR LOST FRIENDS !
This is where players go to find lost Friends.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 14 3:05 PM
No, it's not that one, here's another hint. It was listed in an old Alpha Listing dated before the June update and it's listed in the Gold Collections. If you re-read my first clue, "it's only in the Fast Shoppers Mode in Ohio", this is a strong clue as to what it is. Need to play that site to figure what it is, I did and it is only available now in the Fast Shoppers Mode.

(Sorry, had to edit my post. My kitty Sheba walked on my keyboard )

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 14 11:30 AM
fishfingers10 wrote:Was it the G.W. Carver stamp ?

No, but it's available also in a mini-game at Paw-Paw Grove. A game that some players don't like playing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 14 9:10 PM
Thank you april, like your question mine is a little similar.
Back in July 2014, we were able to get this Collectible quite easily but now only in Fast Shoppers Mode in Ohio?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 14 6:51 PM
Ok, since you made it clearer, how about the Mythical Cameo. It was there back in May of this year then it went away. It's now located at Teodi's Tailoring.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 14 5:08 PM
april3850 wrote:Which collectible briefly appeared in the Capt Matthews Yacht scene during the Spring event, but is no longer there?

I'll take a stab at it but there were a few collectibles there due to a glitch in the game. I would say either the Plush Fish or Bird, they both were there in my game.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 14 4:29 PM
Well the last time I agreed with someone's post I got a 7day banishment from the forum. So to keep another player from getting a "slap to the face" for posting the truth, I will not mention their name or quote what they said. But in my previous comment in this post I did get a response from a Moderator but still no answer from their HIGHER UPS! I guess no one will win the bet on when the next update will come out.
These generic messages are getting a little redundant and tiring! Since the new Management of BFGames doesn't like "Freedom of Speech" I can see why many players are leaving ART.
And for you Moderators, I'm not posting this just to "level up"!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 14 12:51 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:You did not miss an accessory, Sahobbs. It was my brain adding one to a number again. I am dyslexic and have a tendency to add or subtract one to numbers, between seeing it and writing or saying it. It is 15, in fact.

FYI, being in math class does not factor into learning disabilities. I did manage to get through two Algebra class and two Statistics classes, as well as, two Accounting classes in college. I am actually fairly good in math. Care to discuss mean, median and modes?

No thank you, had enough of that when I was in college. I already have a High School Diploma, a degree in Bookkeeping, a degree in Administrative Assistant which one of my many courses was Statistics, Computerize Accounting, Accounting I, II,& III, & Business Math, and a degree in Business Management. If I wanted to stay in for another 4yrs I could of had one in Literature too. This old lady had enough of that plus 23yrs in the Military/Navy.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 14 12:41 PM
If anyone other then me are playing the Auction Quest, would really appreciate it if you could send out a few "Happy Girl Photo" my way. It seems that every one of them in the auction is either set for days or over priced! I know this is found at Crawford Fisheries using only 4 Baits. So what's with the 15,000 coins? Are we that desperate for coins? eh gads.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 14 10:52 AM
wulfruna wrote:
Botanica and the yacht were Valentine's quests, so may reappear in February next year.

Yes, I hope so. On my ShirlthePearl game, I started it in the middle of the Christmas Special but didn't do anything with it when my gold and coins disappeared so by the time BFGames got around to answering my S.O.S. message/email it was too late to open the mini scenes in a lot of the locations that are open on my RebelwithaCause game. So this is why I'm at such a low level on my ShirlthePearl game, I had a 2month delay and now paying the price. And the really sad part about all this is, there is nothing BFGames can do about it since it was their glitch that caused me to loose all my gold and coins. Oh, they did get me my stuff back but not in time to achieve anything during those 2 Specials.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 14 9:36 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
Hilltown5string wrote:I have 33/45 Unlock Mini Scenes. Could this be because I joined after the Valentine update?

Also there was a penguin, who did not have any accessories, that was available at Christmas last year that increased the number of available pets. Total available pet accessories are 16/30 at this time. Which should be attainable to anyone.

Ok, I've been playing this game since the start, I just rechecked the Pet Accessories and there are only 12 for the Dogs cuz the Penguin doesn't have any yet, and the Cat only has 3, 2 necklaces and a Satin Bow. In my math class in school this adds up to 15, where is the 16th accessory Oddly? Was there something given out that I somehow missed? Please explain.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator