Posts created by elliemay4

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 15 11:38 PM
I'm having the exact same problem! It was there originally hanging below the clock but then just vanished! Have you solved this?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 15 7:56 AM
I am playing this game on an iPad and cannot find the last but one piece of the last jigsaw puzzle. Having looked at videos the piece is supposed to be at the top of the screen just to the left of the guys hat but no matter how many times I press the screen in the area where it's supposed to be nothing appears. I have tried the help button but that disappears off screen too.

It doesn't help matters when the guy is slamming his fist and dislodging pieces!

The piece I'm having trouble locating is from the top row of the last jigsaw puzzle and is the piece that connects to the top right corner piece.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

I have played the main game and tried to load the bonus game. However, I get a white screen with a load of code on it.

The code begins with ERROR CODE #1009

I would really like to play the bonus game so would be grateful if this could be fixed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator