Posts created by LostForever

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 14 7:58 AM
This is a great game with spectacular graphics and cut scenes, but it was too easy.

But could anyone point me in the direction of a recent hidden object game with some really hard puzzles.

Thanks and have a great game day.

posted in Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons on Dec 10, 13 7:19 AM
I purchased Heroes of solitairea instead of this game. Its been a week since I e-mailed for help on this and still no answer. Can you tell me why such a backlog on the e-mails. What happened to the chat?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 13 1:49 PM
It sure is fun to play. Loved this game! Had me right away, but also going to have to buy when it comes out as a SE. Great game,so its gonna be hard to wait.

The graphics are beautiful, but too many cut scenes, not enough puzzles.
Did not grab me either, very boring. I judge a game by if at the end of the demo I am dissapointed because the demo is over, its time to buy for me. For instance like Motor Town.

Have a great game day to all fishies!

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 13 3:40 AM
Thanks Bartsister! I tried everything, but that was the only way I could get out of that level. Worked like a charm. Thanks again.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 12 8:42 AM
I did not like this MCF or the last one, I know has worked very hard on Shadow Lake, but I was hoping for something on the order of 13 skulls I guess.

13 Skulls, Dire Grove and the rest were just great, but the last two have not been up to par for MCF. Maybe next year will be better.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 12 8:53 AM
Have to agree Penguin29, these Grim Tales are great games by elephant.

And this IS a fairy tale game. Think Little Red Riding hood and Hansel and Gretel. I loved all the Grimm fairy tales as a child and the ones by Andrew Lang.

posted in Howlville: The Dark Past on Jul 7, 12 4:22 PM
Its just HOG scene after Hog scene. Yawn, Very Boring

Can't remember right off where the mop was, but maybe the stratagy guide in the right corner may help you if you still havent found it.

mhatfie wrote:I purchased this game and am really liking it. After giving it a second look, I don't think the graphics are as bad as prior games that have appeared washed out. They seem to have made an attempt to add more color to this one. I like finding 10 of this and 10 of that. Also the interaction in the Hos scenes by having to use an item to uncover another. So far there doesn't appear to be ALOT of Junkpile scenes which can become very boring, very quickly, at least for me.

I have to agree 100% mhatfie. This is really a great game from ERs. ERs are my favorite. The graphics are good as par with ER games. No continuous HOG piles, one after another, every single time you turn a corner, very boring and I love the hog games but not one pile after another. The doggie and kitteah were a nice touch. And I liked that the puzzles were in a different mode and not all the same.

I did not see any foggy scenes, except the one where smoke is coming from the garbage can.

Thanks for another wonderful game ERs and thanks for the sale

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 12 8:31 AM
Loved the game. Great graphics and the canine story line. To watch the snow scenes were very soothing and cool.

But have to agree with a lot of others, I did not like the HOG junkpile scenes.

Thanks for a great game Blamdevs and for listening to all us fishies.

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 12 9:56 AM
The plot was good, but toooo many and tooooo long hog scenes. Also, had to use a lot of hints. And not enough puzzles.

So its a no buy for me even at a SE.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 10, 12 8:20 AM
This is a great game from Blue Tea. the only reason that almost kept me from buying the game was the morphs, the last MCF really burnt me out on those silly morps, almost like spot the difference does, but hopfully maybe they can be ignored in this game. Otherwise, I like the game and its a buy for me

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Apr 23, 12 3:15 PM
Uninstalled it after 30 minutes into demo. Too easy, items too small, elevator music, and looked too cartoony.

Not a buy for me,

Hi Fishies,

First of all, I aboslutely, positively, ERs Games, they are the very best. This one is no exception, good sound, beautiful graphics, great story line, and an awesome medieval theme.

But I encountered two too many potions so early in the demo. Hate to make those tiring potions and I am going to leave the real fairies to LOTR. And the circle thing that has you looking for magic symbols? to me, totally lame and tediously boring. Sorry ERs. So I guess for me its a no buy on the CE . For the rest, enjoy.

Yep, sure is MCL60. and no dissing the 60 year olds. They should not mock what they will become one day.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 12 11:40 AM
Graphics not enough to talk about, a manison, the butler did it, ghosts, pick what to say out of the list, where is the mini games, boring, same old, same old, Not a buy for me. But the rest enjoy.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 28, 12 2:00 PM
Yep, she sure needed some acting prompting, she was really bad. But still it was a buy for me. Short and sweet, very beautiful graphics. Ended a bit abruptly though.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 12:32 PM
Love the snow scenes, yep from Florida too, 90 miles from Cuba. Just finished the demo and its fine swine and a buy for me.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 12 9:17 AM
Love all fishie comments about the game and weather and snow and rain.

We have no snow and not much rain down here by Cuba. So sending some sunshine up your way to warm up and help the spring flowers grow.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator