Posts created by reesy37

The biggest concern is that this isn't being addressed.

I referred to this post in the technical issues thread, (2 days ago) so far no response.

Will someone important please review the thread titled 'achievements.' The thread is really a tech issue.

After completing the game and obtaining ALL achievements, there is a teapot near the extra games for finding hats. When you click on the teapot, it leads you to think there is another bonus, but it says that you haven't completed the achievement to unlock it.

What is the achievement?? I have ALL teapots and ALL achievements.

I also have all of the teapots and all of the achievements, but it won't let me play the bonus either. It also tells me that I need the achievement first.

Hellooooooo BF or Dev's please tell us why we can't play this bonus.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 15 6:08 AM
I am running Window 10 - With the first mini game there is a horrendous noise and the whole game slowed to a crawl, with the cursor jittery.

I thought, perhaps, just the first mini game...then it happened with the second one. I tried turning off the sound and the entire thing locked up and I had a hard time even exiting the game with task manager.

Fortunately, I did not purchase the game yet and stopped here first. I see in a closed thread that this is a problem for others as well.

As for going to the help pages when the game slows down...um...no. Been there done that and it doesn't help.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 15 6:34 AM
I liked the game. It was short, it was easy, but it was a decent game if you got it at a sale price.

I liked the story line, the map never would indicate where I had something to do, but the game is broken down into sections that you can access at one time, so it wasn't really needed.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 15 2:51 PM
My map won't show the red exclamation marks?? I have it turned on, but no luck. Fortunately I haven't needed it so far, but I've only completed the demo.

Any ideas?

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 15 4:43 AM
So far I am really liking this game. I haven't played much but have already purchased it.

I did some intentional 'missing' of some things to check out what can be accomplished later.

If you miss a morphing object in HOP, you CAN get it through replaying the HOP in Extras.

If you miss a crown, you CAN go back and get it through Extras.

These two things make me much more likely to purchase a game. I don't like having to resort to the SG to be sure I don't miss anything as I play. This way, if I miss something I know I can get it later.

It appears that there are like 25 HOP's but only 11 mini games...too few for me.

I also don't like that you cannot play the bonus if you miss, or decide not to collect all the stamps. (Learned that from another post on the forum.) Guess I'll be saving some $$ this week.

THANK you for posting. This really makes a difference to me. I am glad that I have finally made myself start reading the forum before buying.

It took me several tries to get the hose to wash things off. Just keep trying.

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 15 5:04 AM
hmmmm, this makes me not want to buy this one. I hate when they make it impossible to get all of the achievements!!!!

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 15 5:39 AM
Thanks!

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 15 10:26 PM
That should say SAFE in the Workshop HOP.

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 15 10:08 PM
I am trying to open a code to a sage that has 9 numbered buttons in a HOP.
There are a bunch of TV's which appear to have part of the code, but some of the numbers keep changing??

Anyone know what I am talking about, I can't figure this out?

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: The Ruby Ring Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 15 1:50 AM
I like the game and the puzzles but there are a couple things that will make this a no-buy for me.

In SOME of the games, the cursor moves slow and is hard to control. Other places it is just fine but makes some games hard for lack of control.

Also, there is this annoying NOISE that plays during some mini games. I had to turn it off because it was just too distracting.

I was hoping for a nice game for a rainy day today...not happening.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 15 10:55 AM
For the most part, I like this game...I've only played the demo.

I enjoy collecting all of the achievements and that will be impossible with this one.

First off, there is an achievement for SKIPPING a puzzle!! What the heck??!!
I'm not skipping a puzzle for an achievement, heck, that is why I buy the games, to play the puzzles.

Second, a lot of the achievements, are so vague in their description that you cannot try to get them because you don't know what they are.

This is very disappointing to me...now I have to decide whether or not to buy??

Perhaps with the next big sale...but not paying $13.99 for a game that I can't get the achievements.

posted in Surface: Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 15 9:20 AM
There are 3 different colors of flower. Some are worth more than one 'point' when it comes to adding up to 160.

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on May 30, 15 7:13 AM
The first 4 morphing objects seem to be missing from the SG. Page 4 of 4 shows the location of 8 morphs but there are 12.

I have found the first 3 so far, but they are not in the SG.

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on May 29, 15 4:02 AM
Very nice relaxing game. I have not played anything in this series before, I may have to look some of them up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator