Posts created by McFadden08

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 17 5:41 PM
thank you!!!

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 6:45 PM
still not sure what they are looking for..2 of the same orders? thank you

In the hop, I found the silver pole but what makes it lightning?
Thank You!!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 10:33 PM
thank you so much!!!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 16 4:45 PM
I don't understand the very last game with the ropes and knots, could someone explain what I am supposed to do?
Thank You

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Mar 1, 16 3:53 PM
thank you

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Feb 9, 16 2:17 PM
Does anyone know how to do a double order (pancakes) when I serve one, they reject and the picture looks like 2 orders?

Thank You

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 16 9:36 AM
Thank you!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 2:41 PM
Thank you so much! I am going to try now!!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 2:19 PM
Can anyone help me out with the trophy, 4 variations on your tray? I have done 4 variations of the flowers but that doesn't seem to do it. Thank you for your help

never mind, opened the album but thank you

Does anyone know where the pictures are? Thank You

posted in Big City Adventure: Shanghai on Nov 29, 15 4:51 PM
I can't seem to solve this ball in the whole on #37, anyone have the answer?
Thank you

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Jul 29, 15 9:15 PM
thanks, I had trouble with this too!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jul 20, 15 1:22 PM
I am going crazy with this...cannot find the last magazine and can't get the golden heart...won't someone be kind enough and help? Please...

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jul 19, 15 1:35 PM
Does anyone know where the last magazine is in level 7?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jul 7, 15 10:16 AM
I can't figure out how to give the popsicles to the customers..help thanks!

posted in Paradise Quest on Mar 1, 15 4:57 PM
thank you, I guess I would have been playing forever! Wish it had an ending.

posted in Paradise Quest on Feb 28, 15 3:47 PM
Does anybody know how many levels there are in this game? I am over 100, no more puzzles or habitats..getting boring but I would like to finish,
Thank You

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Jan 7, 15 6:59 PM
The most difficult is by the left of the orange artifact on the left hand side of the picture. Beside it to the left is a squashed tin can in white. Very difficult to see

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator