Posts created by zorrasmom

Part way through the game my wand disappeared. The game said "The magic wand would come in handy now". I thought "no kidding". iPad system is not the very newest - the one right before that.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Oct 29, 12 10:39 AM
hello all,
I am having a problem getting the funnels. the walk through says to click o. The box on the counter inthe general store and push things aside to find funnels. but on my iPad 2 there is NO box on the counter to click on. this is one of many BF games that end up being problematic and not able to be finished. any ideas?

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 1:05 PM
I am stuck at the hunter's cabin with the camo pick-up outside. Sad as it was a great game until now. I can go in the cottage and come out, but the game will not let me go back from the cottage. Have re-booted, etc. It seems like people are getting stuck all over this game. I got by the crow ok. Is anyone else stuck at the cabin?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 24, 12 9:23 AM
Thank you for the chapter 2 differences. I will have to try them, as I have been stuck for a while. No billiard room. But also on my iPad, the graphics aren't good. They are pixilated. It came up small and I had to click on 2x to get it to fill the iPad. Does the game think my iPad is an iPhone?

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Apr 9, 12 10:02 AM
I have freed the nanny but don't have the lever that controls doors. Where do you find the lever for the back wall of the king's room? Thanks in advance.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Apr 9, 12 9:50 AM
I am stuck also, but it seems there is a problem. I freed the nanny and she put down the handkerchief. But according to the walk-through the door to the stairs to the tower should open and it didn't. Does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks,

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 13, 12 10:15 AM
I cannot make the stew. Regardless of which vegetable goes second, that is the one that won't go into the stew. Then the game gives you the negative message on the next vegetable because it is out of order. Can this be fixed?
zorrasmom

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Feb 13, 12 10:11 AM
I also had trouble at the end. I thought I had defeated the witch and then it just said "The End" and the credits rolled. Prince is still in the cage! When I go back into the game it goes right to the point where you go into the witch's lair (the marble game) and does the same ending again. Is this a glitch because it's very disappointing.
zorrasmom

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator