Posts created by GEORGIANAB4

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 7:04 PM
I cannot get the butterfly. I did the agent's badge in the middle drawer/cabinet, played the game and did not receive it. (I did get the other items, fish, fork, emblem.) Could it be in the right hand one? Is that where the butterfly is? I don't have the "badge" for the last one.

I have only done 4 scenes of the bonus chapter. The map says I have objectives but then the hint tells me that I don't! Now I can't go forward or restart the bonus chapter. I I don't want to redo the whole game.

Does anyone know where to find the third insert.

Is anyone else having this problem? Then rest of the game ran fine. I would like to finish the game.

Thank you.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 5:04 PM
Were you able yo find the second agents badge? I can't find it to see if the drawer holds the butterfly. I went back to the strategy guide for the umpteenth time and I did the second drawer or cabinet and never received the butterfly! Is that where it is supposed to be? Or is it the right side?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 17 7:19 PM
I COULD NOT GET THE BUTTERFLY EITHER. I CAN'T FIND THE LAST "ANOTHER AGENT BADGE." THEREFORE I AM LACKING THE LAST BOARD AND THE NAILS.

WHEN I USE THE MAP, I ONLY HAVE FOUR SCENES, SO FAR. WHEN I GO TO THEM I'M TOLD THERE IS NOTHING TO DO. YOU'D THINK EITHER THE HINT OR MAP WOULD GUIDE YOU. BUT NO.

I'VE CHECKED THE STRATEGY GUIDE BUT YOU CAN'T GO FURTHER WITHOUT THE BUTTERFLY.

I GOT THE EMBLEM AND FORK. THE CAT GOT THE FISH.

WHERE IS THE BUTTERFLY AND THE OTHER AGENTS BADGE?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord on Jan 5, 17 8:03 PM
Hi,

To the right of the box with trowel is a box with sand to shovel. in the same box as the match is a triangular strike pad. Light the match and light the paper in the box to the left. I found if I held the match over the pad and dragged it to the paper, it worked. Good luck.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle on Oct 18, 16 5:33 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE SEQUENCE OF THE WHISPERED SECRETS SERIES?

I HAVE ALL FIVE, BUT I LIKE TO KEEP THEM IN ORDER.

THANKS,
GEORGIANA

Double check that you actually have all your marbles. It looked like I had all of mine, but some were faded so they weren't there. I clicked on them and they took me to the area where I had missed them. I located them and did the maze. Answered the questions and that was about it. Hope this helps.

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHERE THE GIRL IS CHAINED IN CHAPTER SIX. WAS DOING THE TILE GAME AND SUDDENLY THE "RELOADING" SCREEN CAME UP AND I COULDN'T CONTINUE EXCEPT TO GET THE MENU BUTTON TO WORK. UNINSALLED, RE-INSTALLED AND EVEN USED THE SYSTEM ARROW TO NO AVAIL. IS THERE A FIX YET. MANY OTHERS ARE HAVVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS I. THANK YOU.

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO! IS THERE A FIX OR UPDATE COMING? I ALSO UNINSTALLED ANE RE-INSTALLED. I EVEN CHANGED MY ARROW TO THE SYSTEM ARROW (WHICH HAPPENED TO WORK FOR ANOTHER GAME), BUT NOT THIS ONE!

I'm having the same problem!

Does anyone have a fix or answer to the problem?

HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AS OTHERS. CANNOT GET BACK TO THE WAGON IN THE BONUS CHAPTER. ARROW POINTS DOWN WHEN I ASK FOR A HINT BUT YOU CAN'T. CLICKING ON THE WAGON DOESN'T WORK.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER YET?

PLUS, WHEN YOU EXIT, IT SAYS "SAVING GAME DATA" FOR QUITE A WHILE. IS THIS COMMON?

THANKS.

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. IS THERE A FIX? I ALSO CLICKED ON THE WAGON AND COULDN'T GET IT TO RESPOND.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 17, 14 8:23 AM
I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS krinneyd . JERKY MOUSE AND SLOW MOVEMENTS. NOT ALL THE TIME BUT QUITE A BIT, MOSTLY NOTICE IT IN HOS. GOOD GAME BUT FRUSTRATING. IS THERE A FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM. ALL MY OTHER GAMES ARE NICE AND SMOOTH USING THE POINTER.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP/FIX, GEORGIANA

HI,
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. COME TO FIND OUT, I ONLY HAD FOUR OF THE FIVE ITEMS NEEDED. I HOPE THIS HELPS.
GEORGIANA

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator