Posts created by dollmaker1936

I can find 3 parts for the plane...where is the 4th part? I can't find anything else to work on.

the program tells you to gather the puzzles pieces but doesn't tell you how to gather them. Do you have to have all the games have 3 stars? If so, do the puzzles pieces then gather themselves. When I open the puzzle, there is absolutely nothing there.

Where/How do you get the second "drop" of water to make the second brick for the second bridge.

I'm still waiting for an answer to this. So is "therevbev."

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Aug 13, 16 4:30 PM
Where in the world does one find the "special" necklace that comes in on a "pop-up?" I've had no trouble on all the others sections, but I cannot find that darned necklace...at lease I think that's what it is. I love this Island Tribe games AND the Viking type games.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 16 12:02 PM
I had the same problem. I found that if I tried further out on the arm, it would move... but it took trying several times to get it to move...but it finally did.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 16 12:01 PM
kerik79 wrote:I am at the Doctors House, the last chapter in the game. (Which, I have had issues throughout the entire game. It will give me a blank screen, I have to control/alt/delete out of it, then when I try to reopen the game, it tells me that another game is running so I have to restart my whole computer and open game through BFGM instead of through the shortcut created! It's exasperating!) Anyways, I used the "octopus key" on the cabinet to retrieve the Glycerin. The game allows me to place the key and then makes a sound when I click it (I understand turning it left allows you to retrieve one object & turning right allows you to retrieve a different object.) but the screen does not show the key moving and will not open the cabinet, therefore I am stuck on the last chapter and cannot move forward. I've tried restarting my computer, and game--it's already saved where the key has been placed and will not open cabinet. Has anyone encountered this problem? I read through other tech issues and did not see this one listed.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 16 11:58 AM
I'm at the making of two sticks of dynamite...I'm using Windows 7. The "black frame" at the top of the page is coming down to low for me to put holes in the dynamite sticks. What can I do about it?

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 11, 16 12:26 PM
Thanks so much. I have cleared the rock, but didn't realize it was the lava that "warmed" the wolves!

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 11, 16 12:26 PM
Thanks so much. I have cleared the rock, but didn't realize it was the lava that "warmed" the wolves!

posted in Elven Legend on Dec 23, 15 11:29 AM
I don't know how to get rid of the wolves. It says warm them...how do you warm them? I get everything else done and have the resources for each wolf, but I can't get the yellow girl to get rid of them...can't even find her. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jan 31, 13 12:57 PM
I've gotten to the part where you're supposed to get "Protection" for your houses. I've built the well in the middle of two houses. When I click on the well, it shows protection for the two houses, but it doesn't register in the game stats. What am I not doing or doing wrong?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Nov 20, 12 3:38 PM
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator