Posts created by Heavenlyrabbit

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Mar 26, 15 5:47 AM
Seven Seas Solitaire.

You have to build up your coins so be wise in purchasing power ups in the Sea Port-

you build a Sea Port with your winnings and the various buildable options there give you subsequent power ups in the game. ALWAYS opt for the ones that give more coins when you begin such games so it's easier to buy the other power ups.

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Feb 26, 15 6:16 AM
I would put this in the technical issues and perhaps even write a note to Customer Service for them to forward to Devs as well as demand my money back.

If it says un-timed then requiring players to do a timed board to advance is clearly false advertising.

You would be doing other players and yourself a favor.

Thanks for warning me. I played the Demo and am now very glad to have checked the forums before purchasing.

I strongly encourage anyone to purchased game or got to timed level to complain.

Thanks Again

posted in Sparkle Unleashed on May 21, 14 5:40 AM
Power Up Marbles get stuck in the shooter. Specifically, the Firebolt/Spark Blast.

Just as other players have described upthread.

I really don't care if my cursor is "too close". This is a technical flaw. I shouldn't have to worry about where my cursor is in this type of game. My attention is on the marbles, not my cursor.

THIS IS A TECHNICAL FLAW.

It wasn't in the first Sparkle, it's not in any other of my marble shooting games.

Yet another game with a glitch that apparently won't ever get fixed.

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on May 13, 14 7:06 AM
There is no way around it. The problem was fixed for PC's when it was first released but obviously not for Macs.

At least that's what it looks like, reading through the Technical Problems thread.

Mac users get the short end of the stick yet again.

So my advice is contact Customer Support and demand a monetary refund.

Don't settle for credits… unless that's what you used to buy this game.

Maybe if enough players started asking for their actual money back, Big Fish would get a clue.

posted in Legends of Solitaire: Curse of the Dragons on May 10, 14 6:27 PM
I believe it's the "plus" sign on the bottom right of screen and to the left of where the wild cards are held in reserve.

It's just a plus sign.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on May 8, 14 5:45 AM
Contacted Customer Service and zero response after 6 days.

Including the woman who posted in the technical issue thread… it makes five of us (not including those who have this problem but didn't post here).

Big Fish apparently doesn't care about it's loyal customers.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on May 2, 14 12:05 PM
Well, how nice for you.

This game was just released for Macs at the end of April. I bought it as a new release and the same problem still exists… but no update in the Game App to fix it.

Apparently when games are released for PC's, Big Fish will monitor the Technical Issues threads and actually deal with problems.

But then the rare decent game for Macs gets released, it's too bad if there's an issue.

No one from Big Fish monitors the threads by the time games get released for Macs.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on May 2, 14 12:01 PM
This game was just newly released for Macs.

Got to Lvl 10- you finish one set of goals and then the game gives you a second set of goals.

The problem is if you don't get 3 stars the first time, any subsequent attempts to play this level will fail because ONLY THE FIRST SET OF GOALS SHOWS UP.

You finish the first set of goals and if you've played this level once, the second set of goals will not appear.

This was reported by multiple players when the game was released for PC's in March and apparently it was patched.

However, NO UPDATE APPEARS ON MY GAME APP.

Apparently the Devs didn't fix this in the Mac version.

And there are never any Moderators checking Technical Problem threads when things get released for Macs.

Big Fish takes Mac players money but treats us like crap.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on May 1, 14 9:27 PM
Bought to play on my iMac

Level 10 same problem as listed above-

played once got 2 stars and second set of goals appeared…. played again and second set of goals will not appear.

WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN FIXED?

Checked in Game App under options for updates and there are none.

This is getting to be a sick joke with Big Fish. Game after game with glitches that never get fixed.

posted in The Secret Order: Ancient Times Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 14 10:15 PM
WELL>>> I am posting this here so Moderators will pay attention:

The first game in this series -New Horizon- has an issue that was never fixed from 2 years ago. Playing on an iMac, you get 3/4 of the way through game and get to a scene where the list telling you what objects to find in the HOS is not there.

I bought all three games as part of a sale and am disgusted.

There is something seriously wrong with the developers.

Big Fish needs to either get them to fix the games or pull them from the site so no one else wastes money on them.

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Apr 30, 14 10:10 PM
So here it is 2 years later and they still haven't fixed the problem. Played about 3/4 way through on my iMac and got to vanity by bookcase and the item list in the HOS is not visible. The list where the items should be written is blank. Using the hint button and items are highlighted but clicking on them doesn't do a darn thing.

Bought this on April 28th 2014 as part of a sale… buy the new CE and get the older two games for reduced price.

Why is Big Fish still selling a game that was never fixed as part of a sale?

That is blatantly dishonest and essentially bait and switch.

i want my money back, not a game credit or free game coupon.

Will go through Paypal if necessary. This is appalling.

My advice, is to contact customer support and explain you've done everything possible on YOUR end to resolve this issue with no results and then insist on a refund while asking Customer Support to please forward the complaints to the Dev's.

If enough people with a legitimate issue ask for a refund and have their technical issue forwarded, it might get the attention it needs.

You won't get an actual refund… they send you a free game credit.

And maybe someday they'll fix this issue.

posted in Strike Solitaire 2: Seaside Season on Feb 18, 14 7:18 AM
Downloaded and installed on my iMac but this game produces an error message and will not play.

Not all the bells and whistles of newer games but still a solid offering.

Overall, this game is a mixed bag with many strong positives countered by negatives.

Beautiful graphics but they are blurry.

Decent story line but bland and lacking excitement.

Another reviewer seemed to hit upon what I felt- this has become formulaic. A high quality game but much too familiar.

Since the Devs haven't upgraded things like maps, hints, collectibles to the level we find in so many other new games today, this is probably a game I will wait for the SE.

Such a lovely game. Beautiful graphics but they are all slightly fuzzy.

How can that be?

I'd understand if this were an older game but it isn't.

Playing on an iMac, the cut scenes and voice overs are all truncated. They all, every single one, cut off a few seconds before completion.

Extremely annoying and one reason I won't buy this lovely game.

Playing on an iMac, the GUIDE (Strategy Guide) is there in the demo.

I just finished the demo. It's labelled "Guide" and it's not that obviously placed, so I think some people may just be missing it.

It's above the Inventory towards the right side.

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Jan 20, 14 5:24 AM
Doesn't load on Macs

posted in Farmington Tales on Jan 18, 14 6:41 PM
I suggest anyone checking in here about crashing due to harvesting peppers run the Dr. Felix diagnostic and send the zip file into Customer Support. The more people complaining, the more likely to get a patch.

WORKAROUND CRASHING ISSUE:

First try restarting computer and doing nothing in the game but trying to harvest peppers. If you can harvest a field then leave game immediately to save the action and restart computer each time you want to attempt harvesting.

If that doesn't work try-

Restarting computer, open game and lower price of peppers in Market way down.

Then restart computer, open game and harvest 1 field of peppers.

It helped me clear out three fields of peppers. Somehow changing commands in the Market helped… but required multiple attempts and restarting computer for each action.

Kind of pain to have to restart my Mac twice in a row for each of the fields and it didn't work immediately on every attempt but it did eventually work for all of the fields of peppers I had.

If they don't fix this issue, probably can't finish game as I think you have to level up all veggies to highest level.

posted in Farmington Tales on Jan 16, 14 5:21 PM
Same issue. My game crashes every time I try to harvest Peppers.

I sent in diagnostic zip file to Customer Support.

Playing on an iMac.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator