Posts created by Nana6177

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 17, 17 10:25 AM
played fine for the last week, today getting black screen with white box stating file too short. Windows 7 PC

posted in Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK on Dec 7, 14 11:57 AM
With the quality of games out there now, this game should not have been contracted by BFG.

I am sorry this is harsh for the dev’s (I am assuming they are a new start-up), however, they should have known better. A first time developer or gamer to the casual gaming genre would know there are minimum standards expected by gamers.

The fact that BFG offered this to their members is surprising, and a waste of our time. Very disappointing. Please, DO try the demo before purchase. PLEASE!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on May 18, 14 12:53 AM
elijah5 wrote: You need to replace the old pipe with the new, but not until you have the wrench to undo the bolt.

Well, I too started the fire before replacing the pipe...I DO have the wrench, game just refuses to use the wrench. I've checked the strategy guide many times, and I've followed it (except for starting the fire first).....I really refuse to start game over when I'm 3/4 of the way though.

so frustrating!

posted in Violett on Apr 26, 14 5:44 PM
I remember having to hit the 2 existing holes...then go for the teeth. The ramps on the cannon balls will move, you will have to click & turn the square tops so the balls can pass through. It was frustrating, but once I noticed I had to turn the tops so the cannon balls would continue to come down everything worked.

posted in Violett on Apr 24, 14 8:38 AM
Anyone know what the colored balls you collect are for? I'm wondering if they are like "morphing objects"...only they don't morph.

Personally, I'm LOVING the game....but wish a *LITTLE*[i][u] instruction would have been given.

Looked at links suggested by dev....no mention of the above.

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 5:20 PM
Doin' the "herky jerky". It's not just my curser, the spade took forevvvvvver to take 3 shovel full of dirt out, the owl flies in slow motion.

I knew I should have waited for the bugs to get worked out of a new release, but it's been forever since I had a CE that sounded spooky enough.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 25, 14 11:28 PM
I too had the same problem as mashpotatobaby. However, there was no explanation mark on the map. I had to return to the fly trap room and complete making the locket. Again, there was NO indication on the map.

Thanks for posting mashpotatobaby, I am finally able to finish.

I had no problems following the flow of the game until this point!

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 17, 14 7:28 PM
well, so far I've collected about 3-4 stones. I discovered if you put the stones in the openings in ones "section" and click on it, it gives you a story. So far I've only gotten one story, and boy was it long winded and I soooo lost interest.

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 17, 14 3:41 PM
what is the box on the lower left by hint that holds "stones"

I've only gotten one stone so far, it is from the tool you use to spread morter (sorry, name escapes me---oh, a trowel). I've just got my first costume, put wax on the floor, moved the garbage can and am about to climb into a dark tunnel. I've stopped to ask for help on the stone question.

I love this game! Normally I can figure out things without instructions/walkthroughs, but I'm stumped as to what these are and what they are for. I don't want to miss anything.

I've searched the web for walkthrough and the only one I find is from BDstudios and my Norton stops it saying "WEB ATTACK, FAKE APPLICATION". Norton has never given me false warnings before, yes I trust my Norton. I really wish they would just let you read it without having to download!!

Can anyone answer my question, please? My curiosity is running over.
Thanks

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 17, 14 2:58 PM
winellen wrote: Let's have some more adventure games without all the junk piles!

Yeah, what winellen said!!

posted in Paradise on Nov 25, 13 12:26 AM
Keith2468 wrote:Princess is in the steam room. The headwoman, gardener and servant are chatted out. Fish fed. Tried with sluice gate open and closed. I've done everything detailed in the walkthru, although in a slightly different sequence.

I need to go upstairs and wait in the basket to find out the code to 'the favorites' room so I can get the gown
Help please

You didn't mention the following: Have you put water on the two sacks hanging by the scales where the favorite is? You will need to get sweet cakes for her as well. ONLY give her the last cake collected (look at the poster, it looks like a log). Then she will give you the medallion to start her steam bath. Create the steam in room 1, then go to room 2 and adjust the circular "thingy" until the light is correct. When the favorite goes into the steam bath, then go upstairs and hide in the basket.

good luck

posted in Paradise on Nov 24, 13 1:10 PM
First....SAVE...SAVE....SAVE

I had to go back to my save spot BEFORE I collected the flower to make the perfume and BEFORE I got cakes for the favorite.

First, do not mix any ingredients until you have ALL the ingredients, then use in the proper order. But, before you do that....do this:

Save at the screen where you see the two sacks hanging down (harem by scales/favorite).

When favorite asks for cakes you will find 3. ONLY give her the last ones, they look like logs...it is the 3rd photo shown on the "poster"

Then: prepare her steam bath, go to her room...let the Aicha take you back to her room. She should talk to you then, if not go back to a saved point and retry. If she doesn't talk to you at this point nothing else will work.

After talking to Aicha, go out and come forward (toward the prince's "deck"). A cut scene should appear. Go back to your room and take a nap. Play the panther game.

Go get the flower. Go make the perfume, add ingredients in order listed. Go back to your room and talk Aichia. She will dress you and use the perfume. DO NOT put the perfume on the dress yourself.

This worked for me, hope it helps you.

good luck!

posted in Paradise on Nov 22, 13 10:08 PM
well, it's only been about 10 months, but I just got to this point and figured out how to resolve.

First....SAVE...SAVE....SAVE

I had to go back to my save spot BEFORE I collected the flower to make the perfume and BEFORE I got cakes for the favorite.

First, do not mix any ingredients until you have ALL the ingredients, then use in the proper order. But, before you do that....do this:

Save at the screen where you see the two sacks hanging down (harem by scales/favorite).

When favorite asks for cakes you will find 3. ONLY give her the last ones, they look like logs...it is the 3rd photo shown on the "poster"

Then: prepare her steam bath, go to her room...let the Aicha take you back to her room. She should talk to you then, if not go back to a saved point and retry. If she doesn't talk to you at this point nothing else will work.

After talking to Aicha, go out and come forward (toward the prince's "deck"). A cut scene should appear. Go back to your room and take a nap. Play the panther game.

Go get the flower. Go make the perfume, add ingredients in order listed. Go back to your room and talk Aichia. She will dress you and use the perfume. DO NOT put the perfume on the dress yourself.

This worked for me, hope it helps you.

good luck!

posted in Paradise on Nov 22, 13 4:00 PM
Drats....I was looking for help on this issue and see others stuck with no resolve.....crap.

posted in Legends of the East: The Cobra's Eye on Sep 5, 13 6:01 PM
Windows 7.
Game downloaded quickly and easily. When opening to play, the game starts buy the game manager is on top of it. I have to hit my windows button to pause the game, click the GM to close then go back to the game. EVERY TIME. I have yet to play, just came here to see if anyone else was having the same issue. Hopefully I won't have any more problems. fingers crossed.

My areas highlighted green when I chiseled them out. Then nothing. I keep trying but nothing else comes off (I pixelated!!!). It's like I finished chiseling and the games doesn't want to recognized that.

I'm with you. What has dressing a raccoon got to do with the game/story? I'm sorry I spent the CE price on this.

The only collectible is the bars of soap. The achievements are things that you'd do anyway to advance in the game (with some minor exceptions).

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 13 6:09 PM
Hi oceanjonesn2...welcome to the pond, sorry your having a bad experience (regarding this game most are!).

I recommend using the green envelope to the right of this screen and sending them a Dr. Felix as well. If no resolution to your satisfaction, ask for a coupon for a replacement game.

I've never had to ask, they've always offered a replacement game. Best Customer Service on the internet (starting to believe that covers brick and mortar stores as well).

update: due to recent changes that green envelope is no longer on this page. Go to the help tab at the top of BFG front page screen and scroll down to the green envelope on the left (at this time it is still there). Good Luck!

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 13 6:07 PM
Hi Littlemom4...welcome to the pond, sorry your having a bad experience (regarding this game most are!).

I recommend using the green envelope to the right of this screen and sending them a Dr. Felix as well. If no resolution to your satisfaction, ask for a coupon for a replacement game.

I've never had to ask, they've always offered a replacement game. Best Customer Service on the internet (starting to believe that covers brick and mortar stores as well).

I really want to finish this game as well.....still waiting for the fix. Can take along time sometimes...it's the dev's not BFG. Unsolved Mysteries Ancient Astronauts SE version took 3, yes 3 months to get a fix!!!

posted in Hexus on Jul 31, 13 12:16 AM
now at 8916....anybody else play the lines game in the throne room?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator