Posts created by afunnyfarm

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 14 12:28 PM
Hi
I am chichi 159610 level 21. i also have another user Dasher 230261. i have reached a level on chichi's that, since i have completed the 50 tasks in 30 minutes objective, i can gift some crafted items in the following areas.
Salty Barkeep, crypt/carriage, well/belfry, fire fountain.
basically any crafted item that isn't needed for the bowman. i can't promise that i can gift every time. (sometimes it takes me quite a few items to get the one i need for the crafted one.), but i will do my best

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 14 12:20 PM
This is how I was able to do this. You don't have to do all 50 at once. I waited until I was doing the bowman tasks. It takes about 38 times going through all the HOS's to do one bowman. This gives you 2 things, money and items in your inventory. i would make sure I had enough items to craft, first, 10 items, then 20 items, then 20 more.
the following is a list of some of the crafted items i used. these use the least amount of items and money to craft.
Aquamarine Charm
Artifact of Infinity *
Celestial Hunter
Demon's Seal
Horn of Ancestry
Solar Seal
Vampire's sign
the ones with the * beside them sell for a good amount of money

posted in Royal Envoy on Jan 19, 14 4:59 PM
rsyates help got me gold. i had tried all kinds of ways. this way worked...thanks so much

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 16, 13 5:10 PM
Some things are better after the new update, while other things are much worst. i didn't see anything on the board that mentioned that to buy things now cost more. the basket use to cost 35 diamonds, now costs 60 diamonds. that in my book is one of the worst things. i don't blame bfg for the problems with found. it isn't their program. but i do think that Elephant games is getting a little to greedy. just my opinion for what it is worth (probably nothing)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 10, 13 5:28 AM
i really wish the replies would come up as the last posted. when you look at the replies the first one from a player will be from back in Oct 2012

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 10, 13 5:26 AM
i like the game, but i do feel there are areas for improvement

1. as you go up in the levels, the accomplishments rewards get really wimpy. i don't remember exactly the reward without going back into the game, but for example to banish 500 of something the reward is the silver chest, where to banish 300 was the fruit dessert. i just think that the harder accomplishment should get a better reward.

2. i feel like a lot of people that it takes way to long to get the energy. i have had to wait over night just to get enough to do a couple of locations. most of my locations take at least 70 energy points to 115 points.

3. the crates are great,

4. the floaters are getting really stingy with the good objects

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 10, 13 5:16 AM
my favorite is the portal. you get a lot of carpets, silver arrors etc that a lot of the other locations don't give

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 10, 13 5:14 AM
if you have more then one user set up on your computer, you can sign in to another one and the game will start at the beginning. my husband left the computer up on his side and i didnt notice, so when i went into game manager and clicked on found it brought me to the tutorial.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 10, 13 5:09 AM
another way is log on to your computer as another user. if you click on game manager and bring up found on a different user's side you will start over again. i found that out when my husband left the computer signed on to his side.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 7, 13 5:37 AM
i believe the person is talking about buying bombs etc so you can banish a certain about of the floaters. say if you need to banish 20 pirates and you don't have 20 bombs, you can click on the pirate and banish it for 750 coins

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 7, 13 4:24 AM
when i left the game on saturday morning, i had almost 400 diamonds, and was on level 86, now when i go to the game i am on level 1 ...what happened? have i lost everything? if so i am done with this game. i have spent a lot of money so far and i am very upset

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 3, 13 3:52 PM
the diamonds are on sale, but when i click to buy, the price doesn't come up as advertised. $45 comes up as $35 instead of $25

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 27, 13 3:27 PM
i just read that bigfish is going to have games for android users. i checked out the games and found isn't listed. is it going to be offered?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 21, 13 7:34 PM
after I installed the newest update to found, i lost the golden dragon. i still had about an hour left. this is just to warn people not to install this update if you have anything such as the golden dragon, you may lose it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 5, 13 8:11 PM
is Found going to be available for android (tablet) users?

posted in Fruit Mania on Feb 17, 12 3:25 PM
I tried playing this game twice. both times, it locked up my computer. I couldn't even do ctrl atl delete. this happened when i clicked on play

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator