Posts created by MrsPuzzler

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 7:47 AM
This happened to me twice this year. I was able to solve the problem by backdating my computer to a day before this happened and it worked for me. No progress will be lost. Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 11:17 AM
I posted a suggestion. I restored my computer to Oct. 25th and that enabled me to at least play the game. I run windows 10 if this helps anyone .Also my ghost complaint has been fixed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 11:11 AM
My system restore allowed me to go back to Oct.25th so it worked well for me. I run windows 10 and it allows to do this. Other players stated they did everything Tec told them to but it still didn"t work.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 9:05 AM
If you can't get into the game because you are frozen at 1%, do what I did to be able to play the game .I did a system restore on my computer which means I back dated my computer a couple of days and now I can a least play the game. I hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 8:07 AM
What ticks me off is that they have known this problem has existed for a week now and they still haven't rectified it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 17 6:09 PM
I finally have all nine of the violet ghosts but in the achievements it is not registering and I don't know if this entitles me to a new avatar .Any help would be appreciated

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 8:24 AM
I have collected a lot of ghost but nothing is registering in my achievements. Has this happened to anyone else?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 9:52 AM
I think this is the best update they have ever had. Puzzles are not as difficult, the kids are adorable ,graphics are fantastic. What does everyone else think?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 8, 17 5:33 PM
I just went in to look at where I was in the daily challenges. I did completely lose my game but since the Spring challenge I have been doing the daily quests every day and not one has registered. Has this happened to anyone else. I am not going to do anymore until I find out what happened. Mrs.Puzzler ID5488

posted in Midnight Castle on May 4, 17 10:40 AM
LILYLILY. I have been waiting since April 13th for a fix still not done. Like you I have been playing for almost 5 years everything gone. I got back pets, avatars but all my inventory that I worked for is all gone. I didn't have a list of what I had there was so much so I have no inventory at all. Like you I am very angry that this could happen. I am not holding my breath but I know I will not spend another cent on Big Fish games.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 11:00 AM
Don't hold your breathe. I lost my game April 13th. I was on level 76 also .I have been playing for 5 years and had every achievement, pet avatar and thousands in inventory and now I am playing like on level 1. I am still waiting for support to rectify it but I don't think that will ever happen I have absolutely nothing left. Good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 17 10:02 AM
It's been 5 days and I have not heard a thing. What's going on? I can't believe I haven't yet been contacted. I am unable to continue to play properly as I have no inventory. Wake up Support. Mrs.Puzzler ID 5488

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 17 9:54 AM
I am still waiting to hear from support. Here's hoping

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 1:14 PM
I have contacted them but if I am lucky it will about a week. They have to understand that those that paid money deserve to get everything back. Thousands and thousands of inventory gone, plus all my crafted items so I am very angry right now. I can't understand how they could screw up like this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 8:44 AM
Just want my friends to know that I lost my game for a week. I got it back after 1 week. I have no inventory at all so it is difficult to gift my friends at this point. I appreciate those that have gifted me and I will regift as soon as I accumulate some inventory. Mrs. Puzzler ID 5488

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 17 9:28 AM
I finally got my game back after one week. I was at level 76 put back to 74. That was OK. but I have nothing else. no inventory, no achievements, no avatars, it's like being on level 1. I submitted a request to get back everything I have worked for for 5 years. Here's hoping.Mrs Puzzler

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 5:46 PM
I lost my game on the 13th. \they still have not fixed it. I have been playing for almost 5 years and now all that hard work is gone. I am back to level 1 with my same 1d5488. I don't think I will ever get it back. P******off. Anyone out there PM me if you get yours back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 17 10:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone who lost their game has received it back yet? I lost my game on Apr.13th and have not got it back yet. I don't think I will,myID5488 is coming up on the new game at level 1. I have been playing this game for almost 5 years and I am just sick about it all. O don't understand how this can happen. My level76 will never return and I will not start over. MrsPuzzler

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 9:56 AM
Well everyone I lost my entire game on April 15. I was at level76 halfway through the Spring event . I contacted support immediately and have heard nothing. I have been playing this game since it started and cant even understand how something like this can even happen. My ID is 5488. Has anyone got their original game back yet?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 17 7:55 AM
I sure in hell hope so.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator