Posts created by charmedhands1973

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 24, 12 2:28 PM
since i bought this game i have downloaded it may times and still stuck in the same tile issue in the hall on the second chapter.......i have tried a few different proflies and still get stuck in the same spot..... it's been 4 days now is anyone going to fix this?????? i think i am owed a free game or something because i can't play this one.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 21, 12 11:07 AM
i can't pick up the last tile needed to continue the game and it is sad because i spent good money buting the game.....i have tried everything....reinstalled game, updated adobe even tried playing a new profile but not seams to work.....can this be fixed in a timely manner so i can play????

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 20, 12 3:30 PM
I can not pick the last tile either and it is ticking me off......I paid good money to play the games on this site and it sucks when there are "glitches" and can't play the game!!!! I tried logging off them back on, reinstalling the game and even went with a new profile and still can pick that last tile up!!!! please fix this game!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator