Posts created by sexymama62

posted in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on Apr 5, 15 4:47 PM
On Feb.8 2015, I was looking for help on the SEAHORSE,CRAB AND FISH FOUNTAIN PUZZLE. I got about 800 views but no help. Wanted to know if anyone else got stuck on this puzzle? Or if maybe it was a game malfunction? I can't finish playing until I can get some kind of clue as to what might be going on.

thanks

posted in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on Feb 8, 15 4:03 PM
I got the seahorse water going in hole 3, the crab water going in hole 2 and the fish water going in hole 4, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on Dec 7, 14 4:26 PM
I read the walkthrough, but still can't figure out the way to open the safe 70-35-55-20

Turn left then right 4 time to numbers in the corner. I'm confused can some one help me?

thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Feb 21, 12 3:54 PM
New to Big Fish, First game I downloaded was "St John Midnite Manor" still playing it.

The second game I downloaded is" Dream Chronciles-Book of Air." Having problems trying to get to Chapter 3 The Village Tree House. My fuel is full. I went to the map, used the REVEALPOWER to get the coordinates, but nothing happens. Went back to previous saves just to make sure, still nothing happens.

I look through the posted forums, but no help there.

Is there somone out there that has had this problem or having this problem?

Give me a shout back

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator