Posts created by bobbit11

posted in LandGrabbers on Feb 22, 12 7:07 AM
actually i only read the first page...you guys on page 4? seem to have got through the levels. i got really p*^&%d off with this game which was why i like it..MORE

posted in LandGrabbers on Feb 22, 12 7:07 AM
actually i only read the first page...you guys on page 4? seem to have got through the levels. i got really p*^&%d off with this game which was why i like it..MORE

posted in LandGrabbers on Feb 22, 12 7:00 AM
i keep playing this game over and over...i can not believe you all cant get past a certain level! i couldn't either but then i just went back to it later and tried again. please please put more games like this.
upgrade the stables asap. and castles. or if you have a tower you can possess keep repeating upgrading on these and then attack. (its pretty hard to get past you with a tower unless they have a lot of horses)
if you cant get by one way then go the other way, it usually works. (its clever that way
if you start with a 20 and there is a house with 10 attack that first. it takes 2 clicks of the left mouse. then go for the next smallest house...you will soon build an empire and defeat.my husband has banned me from playing this game because i click too much. i have rationed myself

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator