Posts created by Shitzadorina

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 13, 15 3:37 PM
MsImmortal38 wrote:Jus started playing this game. How do u make life???

You make life by combining the swamp and energy. Swamp can be found under the water symbol and energy by the energgy symbol

If you have not created either, energy is made by combining fire and air. Swamp is created by combining water and earth.

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 12, 15 5:38 AM
Ayoni5 wrote:Help with making fireworks, please, in the puzzle section?
Thanks!

Sure, had to do the quest myself though, I had forgotten how. This is a ten step on how I got it:

1. grass + domestic animal
2. swamp + life
3. swamp + life(again)
4. bacteria + water
5. bacteria + swamp
6. plankton + stone
7. shell + stone
8. limestone + fertilizer
9. salpeter + sulfur
10. gunpowder + fire

I hope this helps

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 9, 15 4:42 AM
Doodle God is based as an app, so my best advice is to go to your app store and buy it. There are many other Doodle God versions such as Doodle Devil, Doodle Farm, Doodle Kingdom, Doodle Tanks. My personal favourites are Doodle God Blitz (which is really just the polished version of Doodle God 2) and Doodle Devil (that allows you to create nasty evil items).

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Dec 9, 15 3:59 AM
Hi! I am a long-term fan of Doodle God, however I know this game is mighty frustrating at times. So, I figured we'd need a discussion thread of how to solve the game. There are a bunch of combi solutions out since this game has been around for a while, so I figured we'd bring one here as well.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 30, 14 5:30 PM
OK, I am changing this as it was very late, and I got seriously irritated (when will I learn to stop posting things after midnight?)

Anyway, here is the event that unfolded.

Around 2am (please, don't judge my bedtimes, I am a woman after all), I decided to do a final purchase of 270 sodas so I could purchase the remaining houses. I originally didn't intend to buy any houses, but as there was once an offer and later I kind of needed the dog, I did, and soon had very few extra houses left to buy.

Around 2am, I bought the 270 sodas, for 9.99 (membership 8.74) dollars. This is approximately what you pay for a small sushi in my own country's currency, so it wasn't too expensive. The transfer took place, I got the pop up asking me to wait for the sodas to be given to me... nothing happened.

For ten minutes.

So, I naturally thought the game froze or something (it happens sometimes), I got annoyed and decided to restart the game again.

Once the game had closed I got the email thanking me for my purchase and the receipt that follows. Thinking the purchase somehow got through I restarted the game.

What I noticed within the next few minutes was that I hadn't gotten those 270 sodas, but the money was taken from my bank. Immediately I wrote to the costumer support, and I am currently waiting for a reply.

My question is, has this happened before to anyone, or am I somehow a rare occurency? If it is the latter, I guess I have to blame my computer for it (as it's been showing it's age, despite only being about 3 years old this summer). But fi anyone else know anything about this, please do tell me. I cannot blame my internet speed, there was nothing wrong with it yesterday. I checked.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 10, 13 5:38 PM
cannot remember the exact recipe, but half the recipe is sand

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 10, 13 12:41 PM
Simple, pick up the record and click on the grammophone.

If this does not work, you 1, have discovered a bug or 2, click on either wrong itms. This has happened to me when I think I can pick up certain staffs, necklaces or jewels that are just part of the background.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 28, 13 8:09 AM
The bloody wereleopard... I am seroius, I've killed a hundred werewolves, have at least 5 of each were-creature apart from that- It's nagging, really nagging, especially since I've got 2 missions depending on that collection. 1 to collect it once and 1 to collect it 6 times. 6!!!

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 10, 13 12:42 PM
The Academy is the white building at the top, but it's unaccessable until after you've helped the queen. If you are talking about the plant to cure Xen, those can be found in town south. Walk to the exit left, and you should find a pink? catalike girl, who you need to chase. If you defeat her you will get the plant to cure Xen (in the other town).

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 10, 13 6:05 AM
Don't go there yet, as those battles will be ridiculously hard.

There are 3 towns and 1 tower to enter. I'm going to go through the towns for you: There are a number of different kinds of shops:

Inn... allows rest.
Pubs... sometimes offer jobs (posted on notes) and sells food.
Sword: Armour and weapons
Shoe: Accessories
Coin: something useful perhaps, but I still haven't figured out what.

Talk to NPCs since they sometimes have good things to say.

Old docks, the far right corner of the continent. The main area of interest for those who seek to make the gameplay VERY easy is one of the big houses. The man here needs help to construct wooden things. Take the other side of the table, walk down to the wood, take one and craft it on the table. You can continue doing this for 5 gold each time. This is a limitless money generating process and since most items aren't that expensive this is faster than trying to beat bandits on the big map.

Gryvan: this town doesn't have many areas of interest, but the weapon shop has SUPERB weapons for an early game. If you have the energy to, you can generate 1500 gold for a weapon to last you for hours of ridiculously easy gameplay.

Harport: I am fairly sure the makers of this game intended this to be the main centre of attention to weapon and armour, but I noticed it a little late. Anyway, since Gryvan doesn't offer armour, buy your armour here.

Once you stack up (and level up, which will be very easy if you have some of the better weapons), go to the ship. Notice you canno't board the ship or work for them, so go to the right crate and hide in it.

A long cutscene follows. You will be among the cargo, but you cannot exit the door. Once the cargo room floods you can 1, continue looking through the door and battle soldiers (a fairly quick way to level up if you have got a good sword), or 2, jump down into the water, which continues the storyline.

At the next battle: YOU WILL LOOSE, whatever you do, just to get thrown in jail.

I hope this clears out the first few sequences of the gameplay. IMPORTANT: read what people says in conversations, as there are no quest logs. In one way it is a good thing to make your own quest log by the side.

If there are any questions feel free to ask, though since I didn't make the game I cannot answer all of them.

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 10, 13 4:53 AM
I've been checking this forum and the reviews, and I get a feeling a lot of people quit this game very early on, saying it is too difficult or too obscure. While I do agree there are many weird and vague parts of this game, I thought I could post some tips and some walkthrough parts (not spoiling the game however, but just to get you started since the game itself doesn't say much).

Since I have been playing this game last eve for 3h, I though I could post some of my observations to make this game somehow easier, as there are ways to do this, but not too easily found.

CONTROLS
Controls for this game are basic, arrows to walk, space to talk and interact and ESC to the menu. I noticed (in my game, PC Windows 7) that Z works as well as Space and X works for the meny part, which makes the controls easier to me.

A short walkthrough:

You start as Will, a rebelious teen living with his grandmother. Through magic by a witch Will gets changed into a girl, and hell quite literally, breaks loose.

First mission as of the game is to find a bottle of wine. My observations are however that this is more of a hint to go outside the house than to find the bottle itself. Don't despair if you can't find it, you have more important things ahead.

You shortly get to talk to an old man with problems, his house has weird sounds in it. This is the actual first mission. Go down the hole, go right (to activate him getting the rope for you). Depending how much of a daredevil you are, fight opponents or not, but remember at this point you can't get any equipment, so sometimes it is better to flee. The enemies down here are quite the challenge for a beginner, thankfully you do have a bed at your house.

Both paths lead to you real opponent. To get to him, follow one or the other path down. You should find him on the other side of a cliff. The game doesn't explain, but you can jump over, if you stand on a vagually hinted spot on one side of the cliff.

This boss battle is easier than most of the enemies you face (as he doesn't hit as hard as some of the other enemies). Take him down, and continue back to finish your mission.

get your reward, exit the house and watch the "cutscene" unfold.

Once you can return to your character, exit the house, buy some food and head out. There are literally smaller missions to do in all the villages and towns (seen as buildings on the big map), but the storyline continues if you enter the port (left side by the ships).

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 10, 13 4:07 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 10, 13 4:06 AM
Much like lynne, I too like this game. Been playing for 3h. I do wish they had a quest log (it would have helped a lot), as well as some better graphics for the battle sequences themselves, but I really like the humour and unusual twists.

My observations for those having issues playing are:

Read the conversations, the hints are all there.

There is an infinite money source in this game quite early. It may take a while getting what you need though.

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 10, 13 4:01 AM
Later in the game the grandma mentions someone helping her to finally get that bottle, so my suspicions is we can't get it, as we get so many other things to do. But yes, hints or a quest log could help a lot in this game.

And the reason I guess we need to go find that bottle is to force us out of the house and into the game itself, but I don't know, and I've been playing for approx. 3h.

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 10, 13 3:59 AM
lalacama wrote:Hi, I purchased the game today, and although it starts and runs fine, there is a glitch in the actual game where my character can walk through all walls and people, meaning I cannot use space bar to interact with anyone. I tried closing and restarting the game and my computer. I would rather not restart as I will lose all progress.

Please help!

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[Removed by Moderator]</a>

Dear BG

This seems to be a ingame problem, and not really related by computers (as I can tell by having played 3h of gameplay). I had the same issue for a while in one part of the game, however at one point the characters change clothes and the problem vanishes. I am quite sure this is not dependant on the computer you use, and more on the game itself.

As for all you experiencing this problem, to me the z key works to interact with doors and people (I don't use space). Continue playing, make it to the warehouse and interact and fight the soldiers there. Once you've stolen their clothes the game should feel normal again.

posted in Mysteriez on Oct 16, 12 5:31 AM
I thought I would start this thread based on a very early game with the same name and gameplay. If you google Mysteriez, you will without a doubt be able to find an online version that came out years back, with identiical ideas and identical gameplay.

If, by any chance there are Fishies here who, like me, played the old (more colourful) version of Mysteriez, I thought we could discuss those here. I would also love to bring a little enlightenment and some of my personal opinions into this thread.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 25, 12 2:50 PM
Thanks for the warning, it's a bummer to have to replay everything again though.

From someone who's stuck on the polishing cloth.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 23, 12 9:56 AM
I've enjoyed this game immensely (until I got stuck with the polishing cloth issue, which is sad), and I greatly enjoy it as well. I've played a lot of different HO games by now, from really good to plain awful. I wasn't too thrilled at first of the contrast between very cartoonish and realistic, but I find the HO scenes challenging yet fun, and I love the story. I haven't been thrilled with the hint button, but after a while I got quite used to all the barks.

It's sad this game has such a major glitch, because it's a great amount of fun, and definitely one of the better HO games I've played, in terms of storyline. It can feel a bit repetitive, since each chapter is very similar to each other, but so far it has not felt boring, and I love the use of ridiculous and amusing characters.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 23, 12 9:50 AM
jenaBoo wrote:HELP!!! i had the polishing cloth, then poof, gone, i did things in a different order without the walkthrough, i went to look ta it and saw my order was different, but now i cant polish stinkin silver.. what do i do? please hurry as i wanna finish it, so frustrating!!??
will no one help me??? please??? i love this game!

This is a glitch, we're waiting to get it fixed. This issue so far has two posts on the forum, and BF has told us they are working on it.

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 23, 12 9:48 AM
This is a glitch in the game we're waiting to get fixed. A lot of players have had this issue. See the post Polishing Cloth, that was locked and help solvig it by reporting it detailedly to BF.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator