Posts created by ladylead

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on Jun 1, 12 12:53 PM
I decided to try to play the game again. Dumb me! Got stuck with the ball and the dino. I tried to be caeful waited until I had the pipes inserted in the right oeder. Nope. I'll take it all out and try again

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 29, 12 3:21 PM
I did it but I don't know how.. I just kept moving pipe in the order that some one gave.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 29, 12 12:32 PM
I had the ball fall alost immediately when I started I have moved the pipes around and diverted the water from the left to the right but I can't get it to come out of the dino's mouth or back out of the upper pipe. The game has frozen on me at least 5 times. I shut off the comp and restart and it is ok but I still have the same problems. Those of you who have completed this section.. HELP I would hate to delete the game.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on May 17, 12 7:33 PM
Hey, I actually was able to go back and get the ruby. wasn't looking in the right place for it. Finished the game. thanks to the strategy guide. Your help was great too. Was never able to get back to the Theater and get that open. I had a hard time remembering where the restoration house was. . I' quiting now and going to bed. I usually play in the evening to wind down. Will try the bonus game another night/

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on May 17, 12 6:41 PM
I need to find the ruby for the skull. when I was doing the original HOG something happened and I lost it. Now it wont open. Also The theater quit on me.???

Help

Hey guys
i just went to the junk room and kept moving around the scene and got a hit at the bird cage. took the cloth off and there were 2 papers. One was the drawer sequence and other a map . When the game kept xing me out I got frustrated. I think you needed to get these papers to move on. It worked. I a m in the witches room. But I need to Quit now to make supper. And I am too tense for more right now.

Reply back if this works for you.

Hey guys
I just went back to the junk room and took the cloth off the bird cage and got 2 papers. one was the pattern for the drawers and the other a map of the withches room. It was the same look as the strategy guide but the game kept xing me out so I think you needed to get these papers.

I am also stuck on the witches opening. I put the hand in and turned it. I have the strategy guide and followed the pattern ...nothing. I hit hint and it goes to the X`.
I've gone back to see if I missed something as well. What to do?;
I;m afraid to go on incase I mess something up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator