Posts created by ademariak

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 12 12:35 PM
The walk through for the Void is no help so I am inquiring here. I am in the subway approaching the tunnel with a rivet, headlamp and keys in inventory. The hint button keeps telling me to take the platform and go down the tunnel. The gate is still down and the refridge is still up hanging. It says to look for a blue barrel and get the wire cutters but I don't see far enough into the tunnel. I have to scale the wall to get the refridge down but with what can I scale the wall? I have used the hint keys after every move so I know I haven't missed anything. Maybe the hint button is missing a step? Could it be a glitch? The walkthrough tells me I can walk down the platform and into the tunnel too but I have clicked all over and can't find a way. Can anyone help?

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 26, 12 12:32 PM
The walk through for the Void is no help so I am inquiring here. I am in the VOID subway approaching the tunnel with a rivet, headlamp and keys in inventory. The hint button keeps telling me to take the platform and go down the tunnel. The gate is still down and the refridge is still up hanging. It says to look for a blue barrel and get the wire cutters but I don't see far enough into the tunnel. I have to scale the wall to get the refridge down but with what can I scale the wall? I have used the hint keys after every move so I know I haven't missed anything. Maybe the hint button is missing a step? Could it be a glitch? The walkthrough tells me I can walk down the platform and into the tunnel too but I have clicked all over and can't find a way. Can anyone help?

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 12 12:36 PM
I can't get past the ice patch. I have gotten as far as the sewer. Inventory has a dog collar, a slingshot and a music sheet.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart on Aug 20, 12 12:25 PM
Did you put the snake venom in the glass jar from one of the HO scenes? You will need to do that.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart on Aug 20, 12 12:06 PM
I am a new player and need some help. I have managed to get as far as the sewer (snakes). My only inventory is a dog collar; a slingshot and a music sheet.
1. At the Crossroad - gate to Sherman's farm. Where to find the key?
2. At the Bridge - at founders statue. Can't get at the baton or find his medal.
3. Left Square - outside City Hall. How to cross the ice patch. Thank you.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart on Aug 20, 12 11:05 AM
I have a different problem with the cemetery gate puzzle. I need to get the fourth symbol which is up in the tree in a nest. And I need a handle to use the shovel head which I assume once competed I can use to knock the symbol out of the tree. I'm stuck between this location and the prior one and can't go forward? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You need the metal detector first to show you where to dig. Get it by putting the sleep potion in Cooter's wife's tea. Put the numbers the parrot keeps repeating into the lock and it will open and show you the metal detector. The metal detector has a red/yellow/green indicator on it. When you see the green light don't move your cursor just click again and the shovel should come up automatically. Click 2 or three more times and what's down there will show. The spots to dig are in front of the carriage house, on the tavern side by the cellar door and near the end of the swamp where you can walk. I think there is one more spot but I forgot where.

I had no problem installing the game as it was on a CD and downloaded just fine. However, I need help with getting open the first ship's door. I have the password (Delilah) and have installed the password backwards and reversed the 2nd and 3rd and the 6th and 7th letters. It still doesn't open. Help!

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 27, 12 5:42 AM
After you drain the coffin just click on the grate to see where the numbers go. The date of death is outside the mausoleum door - just look up on the gravestone. My games says 1812. The dates of the fire and rebuilding of the house on my game are 1806 and 1808 (and all these dates remain the same in my game). The date of birth changes and is shown on the downstairs fax. Just click on the paper below the fax and you will see the date of birth. When you put all the dates in the tomb door will open. Don't forget to light the lamp with your matches.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Feb 27, 12 5:34 AM
You can do it, but it's a pain in the ****. First of all, you must keep your left mouse finger down when you do try to hear. Just glidding the glass around the page won't do it. It helps to turn off the music portion of your game and turn up the volume when you are trying to hear. Try going across the page (horizontal) not up and down. When you hear her talking clearly the words will appear in a string across the page. It seems to require you to hear 3 different parts of her conversation before it tells you where to find the computer password is -- it's upstairs behind the picture of the kid and the dog. Click on the picture to see it. Then go to the pc downstairs and click the picture to see the logon and after you've entered the password press your computer's enter button. Then you'll see the message.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator