Posts created by GJParker

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 17 6:29 PM
Having the same problem. I picked up the weights, but then the word "weight" still is on the list. When I click on hint it sends me away from the forge. Then when I click on hint, it sends me back to the forge and "weight" is still on the list.
It seems to be a glitch that Big Fish should fix.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 16 9:28 AM
Never mind… I turned off the iPad for a while then it worked.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 4:39 PM
dynamite and that other piece will NOT go to my inventory no matter how many times I tap on them.

Started playing 13th Skull. Suddenly screen turned to portrait mode, which of course won't work with the game. Half the picture and info is off the side of the screen.

I do not have the orientation button locked. All other apps work as they should in whichever orientation is necessary. Just this app is stuck and unplayable.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 13 11:03 PM
Same problem as before. It is not always in "vertical mode". Sometimes the game appears as it should. Then suddenly it comes up vertical again which makes it unplayable.
Hope someone can fix this glitch.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 13 10:38 PM
I am playing this on my iPad. Turned the iPad on an angle (not intentionally). Now the game is stuck in vertical mode. I cannot see the inventory or map or hint button, only the top of the picture.

I shut down and started over. Other apps are working. Screen comes up in correct format for others. Just doesn't work for Curse at Twilight.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jun 26, 13 6:42 PM
I am almost finished! BUT the corks will not stay in place. I've tried several ways to put them into the little round holes, but each time they just go back to my inventory.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 13 7:49 PM
Anyone know where I should look for the code?

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 12 11:01 PM
I charged the battery. I put the batteri into slot. But now I'm supposed to enter a code. Where do I find that?

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Dec 18, 12 8:25 PM
Don't know if this will help, but have you zoomed in BEFORE you give him the cake? I can't quite remember how it worked.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Dec 18, 12 1:31 PM
I have solved almost everything in the bonus game. Don't know where to find the code for the battery.

posted in Mystery Valley on Jul 23, 12 11:42 PM
The Walkthrough says to click on the BREAD letters. But in the iPad version the letters are not clickable. The detective says, " I first have to go free Daniel." So how on earth do I find Daniel? I have a small key, but cannot unlock the door. It says it is "locked from the other side."

posted in Mystery Valley on Jul 21, 12 11:22 PM
I clicked on the axe that was hanging on the wall. Had to clicked more than once to remove it. BUT it did not go into my inventory. It just disappeared.

NOW WHAT?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 24, 12 10:21 PM
Chapter 4 on iPad is a mess. I put in the lens and looked through the telescope.
I went to the boathouse and fixed the motor.
But the walk-through shows several other HO scenes with tools that I need.
I cannot get to the Lake Park....
No stage coach.....

Please help!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Apr 24, 12 10:08 PM
Has this been fixed?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 20, 12 6:41 PM
I am playing on iPad also. The walkthrough is terribly frustrating, because several scenes were eliminated and no one explains what to do in this version.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 20, 12 6:36 PM
Now that I know the iPad version is different, I have made it halfway through chapter four AND partway through chapter five. BUT I can't find any Lake Park or stagecoach. The gate with three tiny bars took me directly to the mill and the boats.

HELP

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Apr 19, 12 3:52 PM
I see that others have had the same problem..... supposedly fixed in February.
I purchased this game in April (iPad version). Doyle is not at the manor door to accept the brand.

Is there any way to fix this without starting over at the beginning of the game?

HELLO...??????? Would the developers please fix this?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 18, 12 10:36 PM
Thanks but I already took the rope. I have already started the boiler. But I am unable to get any further.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 14, 12 6:41 PM
By the way.... Is the iPad version a lot different than the Walkthrough?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator