Posts created by Uppity_Pup

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 6, 18 7:16 PM
It says if you find all the shields you will unlock bonus unlimited levels. I took this to mean unlimited hidden object scenes where you find everything in the scene to "clear" it. Apparently it means you get to play the mini games as much as you want? You can already do this within each location. I don't get it.

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 20, 17 12:01 PM
By not using any hints.

Dark_Promise wrote:I am stuck at the scroll as well. No crashing or error codes. I have the scroll, pieces all over. When I click the pieces nothing happens. If I pull up the scroll and then click a piece the scroll goes away and nothing happens. Hint says go up but when I go up hint says go back down. If it is just me being stupid would someone please drop me a clue? Obviously, some have gotten past this as they are talking about the bonus. Can anyone share how they did it?

To get the scroll pieces, click on the brown book next to the scroll. Then click on the left page to get the Renegade Notes. After you do that you can pick up the pieces to the scroll. You will then be told to find all of the Runes that go in the scroll.

To get the scroll pieces, click on the brown book next to the scroll. Then click on the left page to get the Renegade Notes. After you do that you can pick up the pieces to the scroll. You will then be told to find all of the Runes that go in the scroll.

It's another glitch. I've encountered half a dozen glitches with this game. All you can do is skip.

Nope

posted in Runefall on Feb 11, 15 4:32 PM
I clicked on the eye to see the background scene and now it won't go back.

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on May 4, 14 1:28 AM
Happened to me too! Right near the end too, I think! Gonna suck if it doesn't fix itself. I hate not finishing something that I start!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator