Posts created by JammyKat

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden on Oct 11, 16 12:17 PM
I have tried changing colors, but the buying more hints is a good idea. Hopefully that will give me enough extra chances to push past this pesky level!

Thanks for the tip.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden on Oct 9, 16 4:24 PM
I have tried this level over a dozen times and just can't get it. Can anyone provide a screenshot or other help on this level? I'd be so grateful as I can't progress in the game.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords 2 on Dec 28, 14 11:15 PM
I had the same problem.

SPOILER:
highlight to read
I finally solved it by clicking on the scorpion. It's located on the right side on the dark curtain or rug about 1/3 down.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 on Apr 3, 14 2:49 AM
There is an award for playing the game in 3 hours or less, but I don't think that is necessarily the time it takes. If you play it in the casual mode at a leisurely pace, I would think it would take at least 4 hours and maybe more.

posted in Psych on Mar 31, 14 9:36 PM
Try googling the game and look for the game creators. They also created The Ghost Whisperer and the 2 Murder She Wrote games. Their site is L****y Games. Hopefully that won't get censored! Anyway, when you get to their site, click on the down arrow next to PC GAMES near the top left of the screen. Then click oh L****y Originals to find the game at the bottom center of the first page. Click on that to go to the game page. At the end of the second paragraph click on "walkthrough here."

That should do the trick.

posted in Christmas Adventure: Candy Storm on Jan 1, 14 3:01 AM
Cindylovesgames wrote:Boring! Mad that I wasted a free game coupon on this lousy game.

Personally I'm loving it, but it's not for everyone. If you contact customer service, you should get a free game coupon since you're really unhappy with the game.

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Dec 29, 13 3:32 PM
After you put a coin on the table, but before you click to start the game, you need to put the pearl on one of the cups.

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Dec 29, 13 3:27 PM
All I did was click on the fireflies after I selected the net from inventory. Hope that helps.

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Dec 28, 13 8:18 PM
Thanks so much. I totally missed that. I just needed someone more observant to point it out ;-)

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Dec 28, 13 5:01 PM
Thanks for the help, I got the handle. But I can't get in the pawn shop without a coin. I used the one I had on the piggy bank at the town gate. Where can I find another one? I've been in the bakery, Cinderella's house, and the barrier area, but didn't find a coin. Any help would be appredciated.

Thanks!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 10, 13 5:00 AM
Yes! You can play with no timer and take all the time you want.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 9, 13 1:23 AM
I had problems with the game freezing after I finished the haunted house room. The dialogue with the Mayor just started and the game froze. I couldn't alt-tab to minimize it and then close, couldn't use task manager, and had to shut off my computer to get out of it. Not an experience I want to repeat. I have a new (6 months old) computer with up-to-date drivers and have not had this type of problem with other games.

I'd love to give this game a reasonable try and probably buy it if it would work properly. I hope there will be a new version soon.

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 13 2:22 PM
There is a moderated thread in this forum to help you. It is the one that starts "Post any Dark Cases...technical problems.

Try posting there and they will direct you to the best place to get help.

zahnprod wrote:It is TRUE that there is no "untimed" mode (similar to "Relaxed" mode other TM games).

However, the level timers are very generous. Unless you are striving for 3 Gold Stars, even the slowest players should have no trouble completing the regular Adventure levels without having to repeat them.

In addition, this version of the game is much less "clicky" than previous versions, so it's easier for tablet or trackpad players.

I really enjoyed this game until I got to the second section with the "holes" in them. I made it through the first set, but I can see this group is way more complicated. I know you think there's plenty of time, but for those of us who don't like to be stressed when playing a game, it makes all the difference to know we can choose to take our time and just enjoy the game on our own terms. I'm now stuck at those second set of holes and don't know if I will even go back to the game. The pressure of keeping up with where all those holes go, plus the timer, just takes the joy out of the game for me.

posted in Flowery Vale on Aug 11, 13 2:35 AM
Make a match with two matching flowers. The bombs are the tiles that have four small arrows at their corners.

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 5, 13 1:53 AM
pidgie65 wrote:JammyKat thanks so much for posting that. I won't even demo the game if there is no relaxed mode. I like to be able to finish each level regardless of whether I run out of time. I play games to relax and enjoy cute graphics; I get plenty of stress at my job and I don't need to waste energy getting frustrated about a game that's meant to help me relax.

Thanks again!

You're very welcome! I couldn't agree more. I know there are super-achievers out there that love the dash or rush type of games. Like you, I play to relax and have fun, my own way. Maybe the devs will see the posts and notice that there is an audience for the laid-back type of builder games.

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 5, 13 12:49 AM
Cute graphics and familiar game mechanics. Apparently Vikings are all the rage now, but that's okay. So long as the game is fun to play, I'm in! BUT...

When are the TM builder game developers going to learn that they miss out on a huge audience when they don't allow either a relaxed pace or an untimed game? Those of us who are not so quick any more would still like to play this type of game. But we would like to be able to play it at our own pace. So, I won't be buying this game. If the devs see fit to consider the REST of their audience, I'll be one of the first to buy.

posted in Laruaville on Jul 30, 13 2:31 AM
I played the whole demo, but I can see how annoying having the OK button on the left is. What were they thinking? Are the entire development team and testers lefties? No slur to left handed players there, but there are more righties than lefties. Why not make the REPLAY button top and the OK button on the bottom? That works for everyone.

I liked the graphics, and the music wasn't too annoying in the hour I played. The mini games were kind of boring after a while, but you can skip them. The ghost thing was kind of odd as mentioned before.

I'd probably buy this as a DD, since the M3s are few and far between, but I hate to waste a credit on this game. With just a little sprucing up, it could have been really fun.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 25, 13 12:13 AM
Valdy wrote:
Vlady? Vlady ?? !! Didn't you promise me not to call me by my real name in public, Sept24. LOL *puts her shades on so the glaring light of the 15 watt light bulb won't hurt her eyes too much*

Too funny for words...LMAO! Be sure to watch out for garlic.

posted in Kingdom Tales on Jul 16, 13 3:21 PM
ivanbral wrote:Hi everyone!

Seems like many of you like finding the secret bonus (which is hidden on every level). For our next game we'll make sure to add more different secrets on each level.

I love finding the secrets and I'm hoping you will won't make them too much harder to find. Maybe they could be harder in the more difficult levels.

I'm loving this game. I can only think of 2 things to improve. The first is to allow the user to cancel an action such as building. I sometimes click the wrong thing and have to start the level all over again. Also, I noticed that this has the same click difficulty that Fate has. A lot of the time when I click on one of the 3 circles above the houses, it doesn't "take" and I have to click it again. I am using the game cursor, and this happens mostly with the water and food buttons.

Again, I love this game. The graphics, story, secrets, various creatures are wonderful and fun to discover. Thank you so much! This would definitely merit a sequel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator