Posts created by mom240

posted in Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident on Oct 20, 15 6:04 AM
Someone please help with how to get the wine bottles to stay down, what is the knack to it. I am getting frustrated too trying to figure it out that I just started randomly clicking on them but it didn't help. pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee hhhheeeellllpppp.

posted in Twilight School on Dec 30, 12 5:36 PM
stuck at the fountain. How do you get the fifth frog and what do you use to clean the fountain out

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Aug 10, 12 3:21 PM
Is anyne going to H-E-L-P- M-E- H-E-R-E- P--E-S-E

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Aug 7, 12 1:21 AM
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE? i HAVE THE BAG, TWEEZERS, SKATES, AND GLOVES BUT IT WON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING ELSE SO PLEASE HELP! Thank You

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Aug 1, 12 7:13 PM
I have the bag, skates, gloves, and tweezers but i don't know what to do now cuz no matter what I try none of those items work. I also have the acid but I am unable to pick it up no matter what I try. Can someone pllleeeaaassseeee heeelllppp meee with I am supposed to do with this stuff or what I need or am missing

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Jul 31, 12 6:57 PM
When I put the phone on the a/c, it tells it won't work so what am I doing wrong, where about is it to be placed exactly.

posted in Cheatbusters on Jun 7, 12 12:52 AM
can anyone tell where I can find the newspaper for the pantry door and the card for the bank as I cannot go any further until I find those two items

posted in Cheatbusters on Jun 5, 12 4:41 PM
yes I have the scuba gear in my inventory

posted in Cheatbusters on Jun 5, 12 1:27 AM
I did everything i could in the office, the house, and the yacht club areas from what I could see but I don't where to go from here.ere is nothing else showing on the map for a different area of where I can go such as the mansion, am I issing something around the office, the house, or the yacht club areas that will allow me to continue to these other areas. Plllleeeeaaaasssseeee heeeellllpppp me. I started this game over three times and I am getting the same results every time

posted in Cheatbusters on Jun 1, 12 6:30 AM
I don't know what to do with the scuba set, I also don't how to get to the windmill, restaurant, or bank, the hint button tells me that I did everything at the office,the yacht club locations, the bedroom areas, the house areas, and the golf club entrance areas so what do I do can someone please help me to be able to contiue

posted in Cheatbusters on Jun 1, 12 6:30 AM
I don't know what to do with the scuba set, I also don't how to get to the windmill, restaurant, or bank, the hint button tells me that I did everything at the office,the yacht club locations, the bedroom areas, the house areas, and the golf club entrance areas so what do I do can someone please help me to be able to contiue

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 14, 12 4:20 PM
I am stuck trying to solve the second burst pipe and there isn't a skip button. Can someone help me to solve it please by telling me which knobs to turn.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist on Apr 27, 12 5:46 AM
When I try to go up the steps to the butler I keep getting an error message and I want to know why. It is a good thing that I didn't buy it but I would like to play the free trial.

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 21, 12 6:27 AM
Are there any pieces hidden in chest or a drawer and if so how do I get into them. Is there a walkthrough for this game.

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 21, 12 4:42 AM
where are all the glass pieces for the mirror, when I click on the hint button,it will show me an area where I already picked up all the pieces to the mirror.

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 12 6:26 PM
I am reposting the error that I keep getting: it is coming up error access violation at 0x00528D2F, (tried to read from 0x00000000 program terminated so now what do I do so I can finish the game

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 12 4:29 PM
I keep getting an error report popping up after I place the tubes in the door that let's the bridge to the castle moves and i open the little door on the side of the castle and then it won't let me go any further because the error keeps coming up so there must be a glitch in the game. I hope this can be fixed because I really wont to continue playing so I can finish the game as I bought this game and if I knew that this was going to happen I would not have bought it.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 15, 12 6:31 PM
I am missing an ingredient for the Fresco. I have the toad, root, and blueberries. What am I missing and where is it located so I can get it before I go any further. I really would like to finish the game so please help.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 5, 12 11:05 AM
I do use the walkthrough for this game and everytime I get stuck I will hit the ctrl and esc buttons at the same time so I know what needs to be done next. I have started this game over several times and each time I get stuck at different area. Now I am stuck at the basement door, I did the puzzle on the door but it didn't open so there must be a glitch in this game somewhere because I haven't had a lot of trouble with your game that I play. I really like the hidden object games because they are more challenging and makes me think. this is a good game but I would like to finish it without always having to start over with a different profile, so please help me out with what I need to do in Stellas hall to get into her room or what I did wrong. Thank you.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Jan 3, 12 12:32 PM
I am having trouble getting into stella's room. I did the nut mechanism and I am trying to get into stella's room. What am I missing or doing wrong so I can finish the game. Also I am missing a Rune, I have 5 but can't find the sixth one, can someone tell me where they all are so I know where I have to go to get the missing one, I also need to find the corkscrew so I can take the cork out of the barrel so can you help me find the corkscrew

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator