Posts created by sewbizzy

posted in Farmerama on Dec 21, 17 7:25 PM
You are kidding, right? This is an online game that runs on a page through your website. There is no "running the game as an administrator" - well, unless you'd like to hire me as an employee of BigFish - or BigPoint. Maybe I should dust off my resumé?

All kidding aside, the issue seems to have resolved as of this evening, so whatever was causing the 'hiccups' seems to have been a passing thing.

Keeping fingers crossed we get through the holiday weekend without further issues...

posted in Farmerama on Dec 21, 17 8:53 AM
As of this morning (Thursday, December 21, 2017), the Farmerama game is frequently freezing up when performing an action, then dumps me back to a logged out screen. I must then log back into the game.

As I have a second Farmerama farm that is direct through BigPoint, and this is NOT happening with that farm, this must in some way be connected to our connection through BigFish.

Can someone check on this issue?

Thank you.

Edited to add: This is getting tiresome. Cannot harvest, have lost Renzo's Fair tickets, etc.

posted in Farmerama on Apr 12, 17 7:35 AM
I have just lost 3 neighbors - not everyone who starts playing this game stays with it.

So that means I have three available slots for neighbors. I'm at level 99 and I am willing to answer questions and help new players.

My Farmerama ID is sewinglady.

posted in Farmerama on Jan 23, 17 10:05 AM
I have had an open trouble ticked with Customer Support for 6 days now. I have received no response whatsoever. When might I expect to hear from them? This is in regards to two in-game purchases that were not completed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 17 10:01 AM
Since this forum seems to be quite active, I am asking here. What is the current response time for trouble tickets. I am at six days and counting with no response.

posted in Farmerama on Jan 17, 17 8:42 AM
Did you figure it out? You can only buy rabbit hutches (to 'grow' your own rabbits) from a certain level - you won't see the rabbits in the farmer's market nor will the hutches be unlocked in the 'store' until you're at that level.

posted in Farmerama on Dec 29, 16 10:17 AM
Once again, I am back to report choppy images and laggy slow game play. I have a couple small photos - screen shots. I can post them or send them directly if you think they would help diagnose the issue.

posted in Farmerama on Oct 26, 16 1:22 PM
This game forum appears abandoned because, well, because it pretty much is. There is another forum (ahem), but I'm not allowed to tell you about it. And BigFish doesn't allow us to access it any more. So those of us who play Farmerama through BigFish are something of a group of orphans. But, I do continue to play via BigFish because of the discounts.

It is possible that you can currently find access to the other unmentionable forum through the announcement layer in your game - it's the panel regarding cats. Once you find it, bookmark it because it is unlikely that this will occur again any time soon.

There are advance 'warnings' given for things like events and downtime for maintenance and such - things which BigFish does not control and yet it's nice for players to know these things.

posted in Farmerama on Oct 26, 16 1:16 PM
Yes, you'll have to wait until the next Moonlight Mania and purchase the other two items from Jack's Shop (upper right area just to the left of the tractor).

posted in Farmerama on Aug 3, 16 8:42 AM
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the recent choppy movement and slow (incredibly slooowww at times) game play?

I don't seem to have a problem on my other farm direct through BP - just the one via BigFish.

posted in Farmerama on Aug 3, 16 8:39 AM
I just lost a couple neighbors, so try me if you need a neighbor - newbies are welcome! Farm names: sewinglady and dumbunny.

posted in Farmerama on Jun 24, 16 10:43 AM
Yes, it seems we'll all be making sacrifices to the power tool gods in the hopes of coming up with 6 power drills.

I knew there had to be a catch. The Menageries were too good to be true. Although 4 in the space of one is better than nothing.

posted in Farmerama on May 26, 16 12:43 PM
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I suspected that was going to be the case, so I will go through appropriate channels.

posted in Farmerama on May 26, 16 8:25 AM
I would like recompense for one week of my paid subscriptions: premium Gold farmer, harvester/farm helper, and turbo mill.

I can deal with the rest, but the lost of and entire weeks worth of paid subscriptions is a little tough to swallow.

posted in Farmerama on May 21, 16 6:29 AM
I hate to lose my farm, but this is ridiculous. I got an automated response from BF, but nothing since. I agree - they won't do anything over the weekend...so we'll completely miss the baby boom days and this quest. I wish I could move my things from this farm to my new one, or move this whole farm to BigPoint and not go through BF any more. But, more and more I am thinking this is the last straw and I am done.

posted in Farmerama on May 20, 16 7:49 PM
Yes, they wanted my game ID, too. I gave them my 'name' but I don't know the number unless the game is open...like I keep that written down. Guess I will from now on, if the game ever works again. Maybe I'm done after this fiasco...

posted in Farmerama on May 20, 16 6:59 PM
Yeah, I have a maxed amount of breeding going - were ready at 2 p.m. this afternoon. It's now almost 8 p.m. and I still cannot access the game. I've tried everything I can think of...

posted in Farmerama on May 20, 16 2:58 PM
I doubt a strike in France would affect the game as the servers and home offices are located in Germany.

Also, my second farm which is directly through BigPoint is having no issues whatsoever.

posted in Farmerama on May 20, 16 2:56 PM
I am also unable to reach the game via BigFish. I have tried three different web browsers with no success.

My second game which is directly from BigPoint is not having any issues - just this farm - the one I link to via BigFish.

posted in Farmerama on Jan 1, 16 8:58 AM
There is a sidebar on the right of the screen that shows your neighbors. You need 17 to clear the green meadow.

If you need friends, I have room for more. My two farms are under the names sewinglady and dumbunny. Just click on the add neighbor button on the bottom of the sidebar and type in my farm name just as you see it in the previous sentence (just one at a time).

We'll get you started clearing that meadow!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator