Posts created by Fabrette

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 16 10:02 AM
Lyre/Crocodile Bush/Hat Pin

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 16 12:22 PM
Imamama wrote:
Fabrette wrote:wasp nest/root faces/fairy

Is there another fairy that looks like that one? I cant place it. I defer to Annelliegram on that one.....

I think you're right actually...I was thinking there was a fairy like this in the Mushrooms and Moss but I think I was mixing it up with the doll...

so to carry on from Desertdruid.....

Cane/Office/Sun

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 16 9:16 AM
wasp nest/root faces/fairy

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 16 11:30 AM
Me neither...only in the Handwrought Cart???

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 16 8:06 AM
Cactus/Mountain Heart/Fish

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 16 3:25 AM
Tooth/Fire Spring/Bee

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 1:39 PM
crystals/bas-relief/peas

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 7:23 AM
Grr- forgot I just did that scene- will have to try later!!

But I have to say that the SCARIEST spider in the whole game has to be the one in the Tree Hole-ew!! I just hope bunnies don't mind spiders....

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 7:18 AM
Aw I gotta just go do the bobble head!!!! brb.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 16 12:52 PM
I'm gutted! I just fed my Rainbow Dragon and always before its brought me a nice blue chest stuffed full of nice goodies but this time it came back with a wooden chest! 100 gold and ONE pet medallion!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 6:37 AM
And while I think on it- someone needs to eat that piece of carrot cake in the confessional before I do!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 6:34 AM
gadget23mom wrote:Cute post. How about this one: Why doesn't the jeweller stick that rivet in his eye and so then I can see it?

Yeah and why hasn't that rock he's polishing got any smaller?

And why is the wishbone in the fireplace from a hummingbird so I always struggle to find it??

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 16 10:50 AM
I'm always rubbish at the Tournaments anyways..I could only be accused of being deliberately dreadful ...ha ha I'll NEVER get in the Top 100!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 10:00 AM

Fabrette level 69 pc

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 9:54 AM
My two pennorth... I don't enjoy the game anymore since the last update and now waiting for another update?????..I'm playing out of habit. Pointer is hovering over the delete button.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 7:55 AM
Thanks guys. Bored again now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 11:51 AM
I'm doing a quest for Anabel and she wants me to speak to the Keeper Of The Castle three times but it says I can't until I get a future update...is it just me?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 16 1:03 PM

Hi c0c0_nuts

I would love a Tiger if you have any left? I play as Fabrette

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 6:42 AM
Totally agree with everything you said Apollo et al. I played this game from the off but uninstalled for a good year or more when I didn't have the stamina in the early days- but I've been playing a wee while now to get to level 68. I have to say I did enjoy getting the gifts at Xmas-once I bit the bullet and paid Trina so I could open up the Xmas Room!! (I'm too stubborn for my own good!) and was looking forward to the update but these ZZs that lead to a ZZ that lead to a ZZ that wants multiple HOS items really ticks me off and is making the game a chore after the euphoria of getting all those pressies.

Sigh- off to get my eyebrows waxed to cheer myself up....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 1:32 PM
Sigh... I've been working hard to catch up with the 68-ers- did that last week- just played the update- don't have a massive inventory- almost no gems and not a lot of gold...very disappointed to get SHARDS (that I don't want cos I don't bother with Trina). I think its the Devs devilish plan to slow us all down.

Really fed up of this game now- I just uninstalled Dark Manor cos Big Fish have given up on that- this update is pants- will be looking for something else to waste my spare time on unless they improve it PDQ!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator