Posts created by smb921

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 24, 16 8:06 AM
Thank you!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 23, 16 7:47 AM
But you can't get to the demolisher's building because there are rocks that need to be be blown up, and there are no bombs except for one that you have to use earlier.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 22, 16 11:50 AM
I'm having trouble with this level - there are three rocks which require bombs to blow them up, but you can only buy a bomb from the boy to blow up one of the rocks; then you're stuck; you're supposed to build a demolisher's house, but can't get to it because of the rocks. What am I missing?
Any tips are appreciated - it's Level 21, Episode 3, Level 1.

posted in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 14 11:01 AM
How is everyone able to get to all the levels? On my screen the map is cut off at the right side and I can't access the remaining levels; I'm unable to move the map. HELP!
Running Windows 7. Put in 2 support tickets - no response.

I have an entirely different problem - just couldn't figure out how to start a new string here.
I'm running Windows 7, and have typically no issues with BF games. However with this game, when the map with the levels comes up, part of the levels on the right hand side of the screen are cut off - the map is cut off - and there is no way to move the map. So I'm limited to only play the visible levels of the game.
I put in a ticket to customer support over 48 hours ago but haven't heard a thing from them.
Hoping to hear anything helpful in this forum.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Jan 22, 14 9:21 AM
I'm having a problem on Level 46 - you need both a ghost chaser shack as well as a wild life chaser shack (for the ravens). The ghost chaser shack is there but the wild life chaser shack does not exist on this level - therefore I can't chase away the ravens from the flower beds to plant flowers and thus finish this level.
Please fix this level.

posted in Viking Saga on Jul 5, 13 1:02 PM
I only see 6 spiders and do NOT see a Rune - where is it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator