Posts created by Hyrulegirl11

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 18 4:56 PM
I find it perplexing that when you go to a games page on BigFish (say Reflections of Life: Equilibrium, for example) that it suggests going to the forums for more help, but the link to the doesn't take you to that games forum page. Instead it takes you to the main forum page and you have to search for the game you want.

Wouldn't it be more logical to have the link be for the specific game?

I'm sure I am not the only person to find this frustrating and confusing.

Sorry if this sounds grumpy, I don't mean to be!

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 18 4:34 PM
I love that there are walkthroughs on BigFish's website for these games, however, I wish the authors would go one step further (though, to be fair some do!) and add any morphing objects and collectibles etcetera to said walkthroughs.

I often have to Google other walkthroughs in the hopes of more thoroughness, but usually have little to no success.

It would be a very helpful addition to any hidden object game walkthrough!

Thanks for the option to give feedback!

I just played the demo and there was a part where I had to play a flute to calm a cobra. I hope that's not a spoiler!

I was expecting the flute to play the stereotypical Arabian-esque (I hope that's not racist, I just meant something one might hear in the movie Aladdin or something) song, but it played something else.

Something that sounded like a real life song, but I can't remember which one.
It was very familiar, but not enough to say "Oh yeah, that song!.

Anyone know the name of the song and artist?

Thanks!

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Mar 9, 12 7:02 PM
Opalangel

I just had some trouble with this myself. You have to build a water tower before you can build any residential buildings. I built mine in the middle of the five locations.
I can't remember if this was mentioned in the previous levels' tutorial, but if it wasn't how are we supposed to know it.

Hope this helps and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

P.S. Are there any Nancy Drew Adventure Game fans who played this and noticed that the wife is voiced by Lani Minella (AKA Nancy Drew)? I thought that was neat. She sounds pretty much like when she voices Nancy, only a bit older.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator