Posts created by abba43

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on May 30, 17 8:01 AM
After I collected all 6 runs, they disapeared from the game and I can"t place them where they sre supposed to go. Any help?

I connected the rope to the spear but it did no go to inventory, It just disappeared. I only have in my inventory the unfinished mask ..

posted in Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 9:37 AM
I'm almost finished with the bonus game, but I have only found the teachers portrait and I need three more. Where are they? I've checked the strategy guide but they are not mentioned in it. Can anyone help me?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 3, 14 12:52 PM
where do I find it

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Aug 3, 14 3:40 PM
I think that I have all the ingredients for the potion but do not know what the ingredient after the bottle is . looks in the recipe like an inverted V

I am having the same problem with finding the cork. In the SG you see clearly where it is but not in the game. I am supposed to pick it with the mitten, just as I took the robot's arm. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!

posted in Syberia on Jun 2, 13 4:40 PM
I have found the blue. purple and red punchcards but not the green. Help

posted in Goddess Chronicles on May 31, 13 2:34 PM
I am also stuck in front of the big tree. I have to find the elephant's head that is supposedly in the rock at the left side. I click on it and nothing happens. Can someone help me?

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Mar 27, 13 1:49 PM
i have followed the instructions but the translucent beaker does nothing. All iIget is a message that says I have to finish the first experiment. what are they talking about

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator