Posts created by PrettiePaws

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 19, 18 2:06 PM
I made a post the day after the no connection screen came up. You could tell that the DM was going the way a lot of other games and chat rooms went. With no warning. Been through it before, the only problem left is how to delete the DM exe. I keep wanting to wait a bit, but know I have to some time. All the not going to invest in BF doesn't bother them in the least. BF is in the Churchill Downs family now, one game lost will not bother them in the least. So with that said will go delete the entire thing and say adieu.

prettiepaws aka Airmid

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 18, 18 7:42 AM
I have been on line for quite a few years. In 1998 Microsoft started a chat room. called V-Chat, with avatars, quite simple in those days. After they got what they wanted, which was seeing how people interacted with other people, they just pulled the plug without notice People met and got married in real life. There were bullies and all kinds of things, but when the plug was pulled another chat program opened up that was much better. Called Cyber-town, the avatars were walking avs, and Mansions and you could decorate etc,. Then it was sold to Canal+, they too pulled the plug with no notice, then came 2nd Life, same thing only more sophisticated,. I haven't checked lately not even sure it is still working, anyway my point is something else will show up or this will get fixed

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 17, 18 10:38 AM
Makes you wonder if the plug was pulled on the game without telling anyone

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 17, 18 10:08 AM
same here, started yesterday Just Manor. Oh well maybe they pulled the plug on the game with no notice

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 16, 18 2:12 PM
Just a note, I don't think Facebook works anymore.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 15, 18 2:25 PM
You ask what we would like to see in the game? I personally would like to see the Enigma section fixed. There are many things in that section just not the freebies but a few others. Seems it would be an easy fix

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 12, 18 2:23 PM
Not sure the next 2 questions are technical. I seem not to have a new thread button. 1. I see that the Auntie Boil is open for 0 price. 5 is the limit, I like Auntie Boil so got all 5, then I saw that as a bonus giveaway there was another Auntie Boil to make a total of 6. I got the 5 then got the the other from the completion of the Chapter 15. All of a sudden in some of my manors there are only 5 Auntie Boils. I have looked all over the manor thinking i might have deleted it or something. On 6 of my oldest manors dating back to 2012, I only have 5 but in some of the newer ones I have 5 or 6. Not consistent 2. On the matter of Energy, why when we log in the first time for the day we get "Fabulous Prizes" such as Energy. If we have 50 Energy and get 45 from the log in we have a total of 95 but when we level up and get a total over 50 Energy we lose the Energy we have earned by leveling up. Can that be fixed so we do get the Energy. It just seems unfair we earn by logging in, but when we earn by leveling up we get nothing.

Thanks

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 4, 18 4:22 PM
To a novice it seems like a simple problem, there is a big blank space between the pictures of the items you want to buy, just close the gap and all will be well. I do need a trollycar and can't get to it

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 17, 17 2:42 PM
Now I see the Dragon didn't know SHE was a bright bright silver. Last time it was open it looked more like pewter. This does work perfectly. Wish it had come with instructions. But a really intricate item.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 17, 17 10:47 AM
Ok got it! I have used it before. Never noticed the Dragon cause I only had one. Will spend the gold and see what it does. Sneaky item dontcha think. glad someone knows what it will do

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 16, 17 2:58 PM
Regarding the Double Dragon, again. I am not familiar to the phrase "boosting" does that mean when I am leveling up. If so I just checked it. I needed 159 on one of my manors to go from 45 to 46 so dropped a dragon, cause I wanted another anyway, then dropped a Juggling Clown, 4000 Exp Points. The dragon slept right through it. Must have had a good Friday night. (snicker)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 14, 17 3:04 PM
Giving Kudos to the Tech Team for listening to the discussion going on here. Nice to see some new items on the list of freebies. Even some I missed right at the time I joined the game. The Double Dragon is back! But after 4 years I still can't make her change. She lays there then all of a sudden it is sitting up. Any ideas how this works?

Thank you a lot again!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 13, 17 2:14 PM
I am not referring to the things that were on sale already. Like the kids walker, I missed out on that before and finally got a few, also the heart tree, and the unicorns. Yes the freebies were great, It seems to me these were perqs aka perks to get people involved again in the aging game. It is getting old you know. Also I felt this was an appreciation to the people who do play the game. If the game isn't making money on itself, then cut the loses, or develop a game similar to this one.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 13, 17 9:10 AM
In regards to the post about the items you have removed from the free list. How can you just take something off because one disgruntled person mentions it? My question is 2 parts are you going to put them back (because it does help with newbies trying to clear land etc.) and are you going to put them back in the forsale list?

Now if I wrote a disparaging posting about how to run DM I am sure I would be censorted all over the place. Oh well

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 12, 17 11:18 AM
That happened to me yesterday, only on one item, I could if I wanted to, could sell the rest of my items. Might just be an error?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 12, 17 10:12 AM
I just noticed it myself, that is why I am checking here. It was fine yesterday

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 11, 17 12:36 PM
I have been playing DM for 4 years now. I just ran into something that isn't correct. I went to change my background to Holiday Scene, it shows Owned. But now I am being charged 5 gold again to use it. This has happened on 3 out of 4 manors. Can you look into this?

Also on the energy amount when you level up stops at 50. But if you get energy from logging into DM it can go higher. Now my problem with this is, we earned the energy from leveling up as we earn the energy for logging into DM. Why the difference?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 30, 17 2:23 PM
There used to be, but now all gone. I used it to recover my manors to 4 different computers, so if I crashed I had back up You had to make a Facebook account for each manor, I think Facebook got wind of that, and just shut DM down. I never saw it in the game list in FB again.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 31, 17 3:26 PM
I have an issue, today 8/31/17 I had a summon on one of my plots of land, I had 1,219,000 in silver (or there about) when I clicked on the summon I was supposed to get over 412,500 in silver, instead it deducted that amount from my total. Down to 835,000. Has this been happening a lot? I noticed it 2 days ago but thought I was imagening things.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 18, 17 3:59 PM
I just turn off the the wide screen then go to the corner click on the land then the plus minus buttons at the bottom still show up, click on the minus button twice. It works

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator