Posts created by maja22col

in the City Forgotten section. one has to place the hourglass between the doors to open them. It works on the left door G. It works on the middle door as the door opens, but one can't enter, as it says "Door is locked". I have spent 2 weeks on this, and can't figure out what to do.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jul 27, 14 6:56 AM
No matter which order I place the striped stones into the fire, once they are all in, and they disappear from my inventory, the message I get is "portal cannot be created". What am I doing wrong? I'm ready to trash the game.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jul 27, 14 6:25 AM
I have placed the gems and the stones on the teleporter in the suggested order - red, green, blue, and yellow. But then it says "The magic portal has not been created yet". So what must I do now? The stones all disappeared from my inventory after the yellow one went in. I've been trying for just on 3 weeks now - and can't get the portal t open. I also have no puzzle mentioned in the walkthrough. I'm about ready to scrap this game.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jul 16, 14 10:29 AM
I can't get the magic portal to open. I place the gems correctly. The stones - red, green, blue and yellow. After this, the message reads: "Magic Portal not Created". I have been trying for 3 weeks, and am now ready to give up. What am I doing wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator