Posts created by pattypie

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 14 10:25 AM
I'm still out, 3 days now! Is there something we're suppose to do to get back in or do we just continue to try to log on?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 14 1:23 PM
More than 48 hours for me as well, what's going on?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 14 9:48 AM
I've been playing for 2 days and still can't get to the troll. I'm at the raven but can't advance any further. Help please, any suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 14 4:11 PM
I'm stuck on level 8, trying to get to the troll but I can't get past the man in the cape. I've clicked on the Raven links many, many times but it just sends me to man and never gives any more instructions. I haven't received any message about a "torch" as others players have reported. Suggestions PLEASE. My friend code is 23503

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 13, 10 12:34 PM
How do I send the blunt shears on the lift if I sent the cleaning fluid first? Is there a way to go back?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 26, 10 1:04 PM
Will an updated version of this game with a skip button for those annoying minigames be available soon? I hope so! I did not buy the game for that type if gameplay... Can't stand it!!!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 19, 10 12:58 PM
The sleeping potion was not on the same list as the pot. Is there another place to find it? I have tried leaving the kitchen and going back in, but nothing happens.
Thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 10 1:31 PM
I finished the music world, collected the 2nd key, fueld the airship but the Reveal Spell will not work! Have tried talking to the clockmaster but he is no longer talking. ANY SUGGESTIONS WELCOME. I hate to pay $20 for a game I can't finish!

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 10 1:25 PM
I have 2 keys now, have boarded the airship and fueled it up, after getting the 2nd key in the music world, but the reveal spell is not doing anything. How do I find the coordinates to the water collection world? What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Will a walkthrough soon be available?

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Apr 6, 10 11:27 AM
Help please! how do you remove the boulder to get the crystal after breaking the cracked stone?

Is there a Walkthrough for the extras section at the end of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders - -can't find tiles 4 or 9 - Help Please

Nevermind I just found #4 & solved the puzzle!

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Oct 27, 09 11:53 AM
I feed the fruit to Mina now I can't use the still. Does anybody have advice?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Oct 23, 09 12:43 PM
I tried collecting the honeycomb with the big stick but the bees swarm and Jep runs away. What am I doing wrong? Also, I'm on the north plateau but can't find the blue fruit.
thanks

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 5, 09 1:24 PM
How do I give the helmet of banana rum to the parrot? I have the helment in the transit area, click on the bird which begins a dialog, then I click on suspend dialog and click the bird again but nothing happens. Any ideas?
Thanks

posted in Magic Academy II on Oct 2, 09 2:10 PM
Will a walkthrough be availabe soon?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 21, 09 2:14 PM
How many lenses are ther? I found 2 but can't find more than 2 constellations without more lenses. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 3:54 PM
tried but failed! Anymore ideas would be appreciated.
thankx

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 2:44 PM
is anybody else having trouble collecting the drop of rain water from the umbrella? Clicking the umbrelling isn't working, is it supposed to collected using another device?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 12:57 PM
I finally found all 8 stones but I had to uninstall & reinstall the game to do it...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator