Posts created by pumpky

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger on Nov 3, 16 7:53 PM
I Figured it out. I took a break and then came back and found the other scarf and just added the one I found to it So easy. Just needed a little patience I guess.

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger on Nov 3, 16 7:41 PM
I keep clicking on the hint and it shows me where to put it but nothing happens. an anyone help me please. Thank you

Just started playing game again and found out what I did wrong. No problem now

posted in Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies on Aug 1, 14 4:20 PM
Just started playing game again and found out what I did wrong. No problem now

posted in Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies on Aug 1, 14 12:49 PM
In game Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies End of Chapter 4 Cages with fairies puzzle

I am trying to play the puzzle with the fairies in the cages Having problem with this puzzle and when I click on the skip button nothing happens. l cannot skip I can not move forward. Can anyone help me please?

I am trying to play the Hop with the fairies in the cages Cannot play and will not let me skip. I click the skip button but nothing happens can anyone please help me?

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Jan 4, 14 7:27 PM
After finishing the spider game I went to basement & only Tim tied to machine with green sparkles for mini game. No sparkles for HOS. I went all over to find but could not. & now I am stuck and cannot proceed with game. Can anyone help me please. Thanks, Marge

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Dec 4, 13 7:23 PM
I only found one continent that I already used and don't know where the other one went to. Can anyone help. I don't remember if I took both of them. Can anyone help.
Thanks

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 13 6:28 PM
I took a break and then retraced my steps and found out what I did wrong was that I didn't take the crate to carry the stained glass pieces. Had not trouble after that.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 13 5:11 PM
I am having a problem with the stained glass pieces. I thought I collected them but none of them went into my inventory. I keep going to the places where I originally thought I took them but they are still there and I keep clicking on them with my hand and they stay there. What can I do now. I am in the cottage and I am asked to cut the stained glass pieces but I don't know how to get them. Please help. Thanks.

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves on Oct 23, 13 2:17 PM
I cannot find get the pump in the clock There is glass still in it and when I click the magnifier a message says that there is something in the clock but does not tell me where to find it. I click on hint and the arrow goes to finding the third symbol. Can anyone help with this. I will appreciate any help Thanks

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Aug 4, 13 9:06 PM
I have been stuck over an hour. Still trying to find all the diamonds. Every time I click on the hint button I am sent back to the diamond machine. I also have no clue how to get the remaining diamonds I have 7 and also the handprint on the trunk, or any other place. I need help please. Pumpky

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator