Posts created by Darlene1225

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 11:39 PM
My name is Darlene it's my real name no need to use a different one....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 12:56 PM
How do you say goodbye to an old friend. I could always get help from the forum. It was the lifeline to me for this game. The moderators always had our backs and jumped right in to help, we owe all of them a great big THANK YOU. You will be missed by all of us.

To my friends thank you too for all your help. I hope to see you in one of the forums I joined Delphi and Post.

Good luck to everyone and to those friends that are not going to another forum good bye and good luck storming the castle.

I will miss this forum.

So Sad,
Darlene

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 12:41 PM
I don't know what to say, I have used this forum as my life support while playing MC.
I can't imagine not going to this site and reading, asking question and getting information and help when ever I needed it.
I know other forums will eventually work out, but it's like and old fiend how do you say goodbye.
I'll start with the moderators THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You have been the lifeline to this game. We will miss you more than you will ever know. Your patience ,understanding and knowledge is what kept this game going.

Thank you to all my friends for all the help I was given. I hope to see all of you in one or another forum. I signed up on Post and Delphi. I found Post a little easier to find things but I know with a lot of help I'll fill comfortable with both forums.

Good Luck to everyone and goodbye to friends that won't be going to a forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 5:01 PM
done

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 12:10 AM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hey all,

Hmm. I wonder if I'll forever be a , or if I'll turn into a Pufferfish when the changes go through. Part of me is hoping for the latter. Being all sneaky deadly is strangely appealing.

bfgArinelle

You moderators have been so great and always joining in with funny antics we will miss all of you so very much. wish you were coming with us to Delphi. I wouldn't be so sad

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 11:44 PM
Darlene1225 wrote:
Judibeth wrote:I, too, want to say thank you to the terrific moderators here. You are the best!
The same goes for the wonderful MC family; this forum is unique in that members are so supportive of one another. I'll miss you all.
I think I'm too old to try to figure out a new forum site, so thank you all again for all your help and support. Good-bye!

Hi my name is Darlene I'm in my late 70's I went to a different forum I was very sad and nervous but it wasn't as hard as I though. I would be happy to help you and so would a lot of other people. Please try I know you can do it
The forum I went to is Delphi a lot of the players are there it will soon feel just like home

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 11:42 PM
Judibeth wrote:I, too, want to say thank you to the terrific moderators here. You are the best!
The same goes for the wonderful MC family; this forum is unique in that members are so supportive of one another. I'll miss you all.
I think I'm too old to try to figure out a new forum site, so thank you all again for all your help and support. Good-bye!

Hi my name is Darlene I'm in my late 70's I went to a different forum I was very sad and nervous but it wasn't as hard as I though. I would be happy to help you and so would a lot of other people. Please try I know you can do it

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 12:29 AM
Hi 1457051

I would love to be an angelfish it is a beautiful fish.

My son had a aquarium and only had angelfish in the tank they were so graceful and comforting to watch.

I checked out Delphi and I'm not the only guppy in the pond.

I think it's around 200postings to be the next fish, I don't think I will have enough time to do that many postings, but thanks for the suggestion.

Are you going to Delphi? I would like you as a friend if I figure out all the new changes, some of us seniors, especially me, take a little longer.

Do you have a name or are your using the numbers?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 4:27 PM
HEY HOW MANY POSTS BEFORE I BECOME A DIFFERENT FISH......HELP

I WILL BE VERY LONESOME ALL BY MYSELF ALL THE BIG FISH WILL PICK ON ME .... BOO HOO.....BOO HOO

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 4:21 PM
OK ALL OF YOU SUCK IT UP HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A GUPPY FOR LIFE

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 11:15 PM
I'm to old to get upset. I'll drink to that...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 5:06 PM
Done should I post in the new forum?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 12:55 AM
I'm a senior and last year I was going to quite the Midnight Castle and than I found the forum it has been a God sent,if I have a problem everyone was so helpful. I will be lost without the forum especially because I don't do Facebook and won't be able to communicate with all the new friends, it really made the games so enjoyable everyday I look forward to communicating and getting advice and help with the game. I just got my neighbor to start the Midnight Castle games she loves it and the forum is so helpful to her she will be devastated when I tell her there will be no forum. I AM SO UPSET I must own at least a hundred Big Fish games if they stop the forum I will not enjoy playing the game and I will NEVER purchase another game from Big Fish. There are other companies out there I'm sure they would appreciate my business.///////

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 2:16 PM
I'm so sorry about your loss find peace in knowing his family was their helping him to the end. My father died of throat cancer almost twenty years ago, it was very hard to watch him slowly dying and not being able to help. Sometimes I get so angry thinking about all the people suffering with cancer and instead of spending more money for cancer research the government continues giving so much of our money to other countries. I believe in the old saying take care of your family first, any leftovers help the others...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 5:01 PM
Thanks friends

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 12:09 AM
Darlene1225 wrote:boy that was easy
You are so right thanks to my friends for making it easy

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 5:01 PM
boy that was easy

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 5:01 PM
Yah done

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 5:01 PM
Done yah

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 5:09 PM
Done they should all be that easy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator