Posts created by Auntalee

posted in Christmas Wonderland 2 on Dec 10, 17 4:54 PM
Can anyone tell me the total number of Santas and Candy Canes we are supposed to have found by the end of the game. There are a couple levels where I can't find a Santa or there are several but none respond to the cursor. Thanks!

posted in Christmas Wonderland 2 on Dec 9, 17 5:54 PM
Can anyone tell me the total number of Santas and Candy Canes we are supposed to have found by the end of the game. There are a couple levels where I can't find a Santa or there are several but none respond to the cursor. Thanks!

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 17 1:53 PM
I just installed the Collectors Editions of Hallowed Legends Samhain and Templar. Both keep despite changing the permissions and compatibility modes.

Auntalee

posted in 4 Elements on Sep 13, 17 1:35 PM
Hello Everyone: I completed all four Earth levels and am on the second Book of the Fire Level. I get stuck on Level 24. There are five stones blocking the path and there doesn't seem to be any way through. Thanks in advance for your help.

posted in Christmasville on Aug 27, 17 9:51 AM
I just downloaded and installed Christmasville. When I click on the game, it won't open.
Any suggestions appreciated. Auntalee

posted in Patchworkz™ on Mar 10, 17 2:51 PM
Hi Everyone: I downloaded Patchworkz on my PC but there is no desktop icon...just a file folder. Any suggestions? Thanks.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 4 on Feb 27, 17 8:48 PM
I have played all Christmas Wonderland Games several times. I only get stuck on Christmas morning with Christmas Wonderland 4. No matter how hard I look, even using a magnifying glass, I can only find 7 of 9 Nativity figures. Has anyone else had this problem? Thank you in advance for your reply.

posted in Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Nov 20, 15 3:21 PM
Loved Farmington Tales on Windows 7! Installed Farmington Tales and Farmington Tales 2: Winter Crop on Windows 8.1 and while Farmington Tales fills the middle of the screen, Farmington Tales 2 overfills the screen so the game menu is hidden. Suggestions? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

posted in Haiku Journey on Mar 17, 12 11:43 AM
I too am having problems after installing Haiku Journey on my Windows 7 laptop. I did not have any problem running it on Vista. I continue to receive the "Integer Overflow" message. Running the game in different compatibility resulted in the same error message. Uninstall/Install had no effect. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Auntalee

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator