Posts created by bony_72

I have the same problem. Help from anybody?? Thanks.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on Apr 23, 14 8:43 AM
Have the ornaments in the right place but the handle won't pull down, so can't continue on with obtaining (I think) another candle. Help please.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 12 7:19 PM
I don't have any tongs to reach into the tree. Where on earth did I miss picking the tongs up. I have gone backwards to see if I missed it all the way to Chapter 1, but didn't see anything. Thanks, anybody.. I looked in advanced forum but someone said the tongs are to the right of the door to the castle. Which door? I'm going nuts.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 25, 12 8:38 PM
Thank you SOOOOO much. I missed the blue splotch. Thought I had everything. Again, thank you bunches.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 25, 12 8:01 AM
Kept hitting hint button which guides me to the paint brush and then the palette, but when I do this nothing happens. ??

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Apr 2, 12 6:44 PM
I'm stuck in the yard with the fountain and can't figure out how to get back to the front of the castle.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Mar 31, 12 8:39 AM
How do I get back into the butcher's house once it tells me he won't let me in, in order to put the ring in the bull's nose? Thanks. Never mind. Finally figured it out and was able to end the game.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart on Mar 24, 12 8:37 PM
Just finished the game. Spent hours on it and couldn't stop to do chores. That's how much I enjoyed it. Nice and long, so well worth the money. Love it.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Mar 17, 12 7:29 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. Probably the best of the games I have downloaded so far. Just got through playing it a second time and it was just as fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator