Posts created by Monchien

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 17 8:54 PM
I love this game. But I am also seriously disturbed by all those achievement notices. They are very annoying, they are repetitive and they interfere with the game pace. I sure would like to know how to avoid them. Hopefully, that problem will be corrected in a near future.

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 24, 16 7:59 AM
Same INIT FAIL problem with my computer - Windows 7, 64 bits.
I too love the Tiny Bang (and still play it) and would have bought Steel Life if it worked properly.

The trick worked for me too. I held the left mouse button down and pushed away imaginary items. Nothing moved on the screen. After a while, the libra sign became available.
Pity that a few minutes later in the game, the hint stopped working (I had 10 hints left). With no map to help us, a functional hint button is a must.

Same thing here. Windows 7. The cursor is changed to a hand in view of picking up an object, but the libra sign cannot be picked up as it is only part of the background design and not a movable object.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 14 2:28 AM
I finally got it !!! Follow these steps to kill the dragon : in the screen with the dragon, notice the two braziers (black cauldrons on legs), one on the right and one on the left. Now do the followings : 1) Use your flame shield on the dragon. 2) Shoot dragon with your pink fire ball. 3) Look at the right brazier and light it with pink fireball. 4) Remember the 3 shining drawings. 5) Go to blue lighted door in center of screen. 6) Click on three signs (they are in your notes if you need them). 7) Put your medallion on the blue wheel. 8) Come back and shoot another pink fireball to the dragon. 9) Go to left brazier and light it. 10) Remember 3 new symbols. 11) Go click those symbols on blue lighted door. 12) Put medallion on blue wheel. You will get new a medallion with added power. 13) Come back, take bow & arrow from inventory and shoot near gold butterfly. 14) Get the key on rock slab. 15) Give speech power to statue nearby with your medallion. 16) Go get the book and glass dome that covers book. 17) Catch blue & gold butterflies with glass dome. Voilà !

Same problem here with magnet out of screen. If many of us send an e-mail request to BFG tech support about this problem, it might help BFG ask the developers for a corrective patch, don't you think ? Just suggesting...

I followed all the suggestions to help the game run smoothly. But even with DirectX9 and all other requirements, the mouse slows down every other two screens. Let's hope the problem will be corrected so that we may enjoy the game for what it is : beautiful and relaxing ; and a little gift we give ourselves after a hard day's work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator