Posts created by Spryte65

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jan 4, 13 1:26 PM
For some reason I the game won't allow me to click on the Chinese food to get the wrench. Any suggestions?

It never tells you in the collectors edition either.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 12 12:35 AM
I am asked to go back to the workroom and put the silicone in a bowl, but, how do I get back to the workroom from the castle?

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on May 24, 12 4:00 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hi maggie114,

Welcome to the pond!

I just had a root through the walkthrough and I wasn't able to find any section with the wording lantern.

Be sure to note there are some differences between the iPad version of the game and the PC and Mac version.

Could you give me a little more information about your location, what you last did and what your current objective is?

bfgImbrium

I'm having the same problem, there is no boiler room

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on May 21, 12 2:12 PM
Yes, I did, Make sure you have put the caster on it si it will stand up and you can tap and drag it.

bfgSeine wrote:Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear a few of you are running into some issues with collecting the tulip. For now, we're looking in to what might be causing that, but I recommend that you contact our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Customer Support</a> team so that they can assist you.

Thanks, and happy gaming,

bfgSeine

I would be happy to ask support, but when I click on the envelope it only takes me to articles with nowhere to leave an actual message.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on May 17, 12 4:57 PM
Has anyone else had problems with moving the suitcase under the shelf?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on May 12, 12 5:07 PM
Scootchie wrote:iPad player. Cannot get the bean growth potion to make the plant grow so that I can enter the lab. Getting a little wary with some of the games not functioning properly. I would appreciate any suggestions using the potion. I have reinstalled once already.

I'm having the same problem. Any luck for you getting it to work?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on May 12, 12 5:03 PM
remonia wrote:I CANNOT FIND EARS OF AN ANGEL

Give the angel statue in the garden with the tool shed the shield and she will give you the vial of tears.

BarbaraFish wrote:For all of you who can't get the bunny head, hit the statue by the generator 10 times.

Ok, tried that and it still isn't working

lilnerd wrote:im also stuck on the bunny head, i cant hit it, no matter what technique i use

Oh wait nevermind i figured it out =)

How did you figure out the bunny head?

Mr_Russ wrote:Are you playing the Collector's Edition or the Standard Edition?
Are you playing on PC or iPad?

I am playing Collectors Edition on an ipad

ruby1228 wrote:I can not get the head of the bunny rabbit behind the hotel, I can't fine the chips
@ the hunting lodge

I'm having the same problems, and with the bunny I get a couple of odd messages. One is saying "you can't do that, yet" and the other is "there must be a way". I have retraced my steps several times to no avail. Any ideas?

kerchers wrote:
hemlyd wrote:I'm missing something, at the point in game of going up farmhouse path but power line is still blocking path. Where do i deactivate or repair the power line?
You have to go upstairs and out on to the window still,there you will find a box inside there is a puzzle to do.When done the boxs disappears and the cable is fixed.Do u know how to open the suit case.

I have completed the puzzle in the power box, but it doesn't disappear and the power is still on. Apparently this must trigger the HOGs to follow to get the tongs and kerosene. Any clues so I don't have to start over?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Apr 14, 12 12:40 PM
Have either of you found it? I still can't

I'm having similar problems on my iPad. There is no hidden object game near the fountain or in the boiler room, also cannot get into any room that has a billiard table.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Apr 12, 12 7:24 PM
Can't release the mouse as I'm on an iPad

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Apr 12, 12 6:05 PM
I'm stuck at the safe as well, nothing I do will make the combo work. Did you ever figure out a solution?

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Apr 11, 12 7:30 PM
I'm frozen in the bankers office, haven't even gotten past the entire tutorial

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 12 5:28 PM
Im trying to get through the fog in the alley entrance. The walk through states that it should clear after I complete the hotel, however it's still there and if I click on it it says I need a tool. Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator