Posts created by Niftydi

posted in Danse Macabre: Lethal Letters Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 16 5:46 AM
Oh, and I have Windows Vista system. I forgot to include that in my last post.

posted in Danse Macabre: Lethal Letters Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 16 5:42 AM
I've actually just started the game but can't get passed the props room. It won't let me put the gear in the crank so I can access the HOP to open the gate. What should I do?

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 4, 12 6:03 AM
I also bought part 3 thinking it was a continuation of the Siberia 1 and 2. Is there my a way to get my money back? I'm very disappointed. I used one of my monthly credits for this instead of saving it for a collector's edition.

I've put the eye in the snake (bath tub) three times now and still can't get the grill to lift so I can get the branding iron. I've even unistalled the game and reinstalled it; used a different name and started over; nothing works!

how do you get items in the inventory when the stupid strategy guide is in the way? Is there a way to disengage it or something? I can't even tape the map together cuz I can't get to the tape.

how do you get to the inventory to access items when the f*cking strategy guide keeps popping up?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator