Posts created by geor1947

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 15 4:01 PM
I am at the stage of the Pirate and his parrot, when the screen went black and I was unable to go on. I hope this can be solved easily, I have already bought the game.

posted in Lunch Rush HD on Apr 29, 13 2:01 PM
On day 30 Stage 2, I'm finding it hard to get the regular score for this day, even when using the combo's?

posted in Diner Dash on Feb 11, 13 10:46 AM
I would like to know if any new Diner Dash, or Wedding Dash games are going to be made. I know that PlayFirst is no longer active as a game purchase center, but I 'm
quessing that Big Fish Will?

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 13 4:27 PM
I am having a problem in the Wardrobe in the Bedroom 1812 Moscow. I play the Hidden Object game in the Wardrobe and can't proceed , when I check in the strategy guide I am suppose to get a dancer in the wardrobe Hidden Objects game, but there isn't any , am I the only one?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 12 2:11 PM
I download game and a dark blue screen comes on with a flashing error that says Out Of Range? I have no ideal what that means only it looks as if my monitor can't handle the game. Does anyone else have this same problem?

posted in Secrets of the Seas on Apr 23, 12 12:20 PM
Having trouble finding the shovel in the Hidden Object in the Tree in the Garden.
I looked on the quide and the shovel should be on the right side of the screen by the bench, but I don't seem to see it there. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 5:49 PM
I was getting frustrated so I deleted my player, made a new one and started all over from the beginning and found out when I saved the Sheriff I skipped over some important clues. He was dead but didn't know it and I then got a Badge from him and found more Hidden Game senerios.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 12:18 PM
On the blinking numbers when the circle appears in each window the number in the circle is the code.

Cut off the music spindle on the piano and put it by the bells, I just kept ringing the bells till I found the right combination.

Now Im stuck with the empty wine bag, pocket watch and wrench and can't seem to find what I have to use them with?

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 24, 12 12:18 PM
On the blinking numbers when the circle appears in each window the number in the circle is the code.

Cut off the music spindle on the piano and put it by the bells, I just kept ringing the bells till I found the right combination.

Now Im stuck with the empty wine bag, pocket watch and wrench and can't seem to find what I have to use them with?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator