Posts created by LadyBlueEyes5555

posted in Gnomes Garden Christmas Story on Jan 4, 18 2:05 AM
I found the key to this one to be to hold off on running the time stop bonus the first time for a few seconds. Then the 2nd time was more in synch with stopping the time from running out in the last few seconds of the level. I'm not sure why that worked, but the 1st time I tried it, I finished the level with 3 stars.

posted in Gnomes Garden Christmas Story on Jan 2, 18 10:06 AM
You have to build a fireman's house.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 17 4:03 AM
This was a tough one, but I finally got it. Upgrade camp as soon as you have enough wood. Send one worker towards sawmill, build and upgrade. Send the other worker to clear to the blacksmith shop, build as soon as you have enough resources. Work towards the farm and the two carts with stone and mana. Upgrade the blacksmith shop, build the farm and upgrade while collecting resources from the carts and other renewable sources (bushes, etc.). Upgrade blacksmith shop to level 3, keep collecting resources and upgrade the sawmill to level 3 and farm to level 4. Upgrade camp to level 4. Build magician's house and upgrade. Clear the dragons, build and upgrade gold mine and hunter's house. Collect gold from cart and other renewable spots. Send the hunter to get rid of the wolves. I used the run faster bonus until the very end when I used the work faster bonus for clearing the last wolf. Hope this helps!

I finally got this with 3 stars. Start out by clearing obstacles and gathering materials; switch back and forth from extra wood to extra stone as needed. The first time the accelerate production bonus comes up, put it to accelerate the caches, and hit automatically collect resources bonus at the same time. This will give you a head start on collecting iron, since the caches are inaccessible for a good part of this level. After that, accelerate the buildings (food, crystals, stone and wood). I upgraded all buildings to level 2 and then used level up every building. If you time it right, it should be ready just as you have upgraded the stone quarry and the sawmill. I used the time stop bonus until after building all the buildings, then used run faster. I may have used time stop again towards the end while waiting for the crystals and wood to build the pyramid, but I used run faster at the end for Vlad to plant the seed and examine the tracks. I hope this information helps someone else get this. It's a difficult one!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus on Dec 30, 16 4:21 AM

- Clear left to purple crystal, then next wood and gold.
- Collect gift and activate extra resources bonus
- Upgrade tent
- Clear down towards bottom right
- Collect gift and activate bonus
- Water sapling
- Upgrade sawmill
- Build goldmine
- Clear towards chest
- Collect chest
- Upgrade sawmill
- Fill pit next to Demeter's obelisk
- Build Demeter's obelisk
- Build Hermes' Obelisk
- Clear purple crystal next to Medusa's lair
- Build Medusa's lair
- Clear minotaur
- Collect gold from dice
- Clear purple crystal next to Hercules
- Clear black boulder
- Upgrade tent
- Upgrade goldmine
- Upgrade farm
- Free Cerberus and defeat ghost
- Collect gold tooth
- Upgrade goldmine
- Fill acid pit
- Fill pit next to gold tooth and collect gold tooth

Make sure to collect gold teeth and gold from dice, as well as resources from the paths while the extra resources bonus is activated, as much as possible. I have followed this procedure and beaten the developer's record repeatedly, so it should work.

- Clear left to purple crystal, then next wood and gold.
- Collect gift and activate extra resources bonus
- Upgrade tent
- Clear down towards bottom right
- Water sapling
- Upgrade sawmill
- Build goldmine
- Clear towards chest
- Collect chest
- Upgrade sawmill
- Fill pit next to Demeter's obelisk
- Build Demeter's obelisk
- Build Hermes' Obelisk
- Clear purple crystal next to Medusa's lair
- Build Medusa's lair
- Clear minotaur
- Collect gold from dice
- Clear purple crystal next to Hercules
- Clear black boulder
- Upgrade tent
- Upgrade goldmine
- Upgrade farm
- Free Cerberus and defeat ghost
- Collect gold tooth
- Upgrade goldmine
- Fill acid pit
- Fill pit next to gold tooth and collect gold tooth

Make sure to collect gold teeth and gold from dice, as well as resources from the paths while the extra resources bonus is activated, as much as possible. I have followed this procedure and beaten the developer's record repeatedly, so it should work.

I didn't see any birds or any other type of clickable creature in the underwater levels, but they are flying around in the other levels.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Oct 10, 16 3:45 PM
Use the time stop bonus exclusively.

midna2012 wrote:Stuck here, have completed all levels gold time, expert mode, but cant open bonus level 3 (four hydrants). think this one is what is stopping me from opening final bonus level ( great cake). feeling stupid and annoyed

Did you complete the puzzle for level 3? It's named Hungry Midas.

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Jan 3, 16 3:01 PM
I tried this one numerous times, with the same results, gemini888. I finally got it after I built the sawmill, food mill and stone mine to level 1, then sawmill and stone mine to level 2 in rather short order, before repairing the bridge to the cable car. That way, once I repaired the cable car, I was able to pave the bog, build the security hut, fill the hole, and repair the statue without having to wait for any resources. I had a good bit of time left.Hope this helps!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love on Dec 25, 15 4:31 AM
Thanks, simmi36! It still took quite a few attempts, but I finally got it with your method. Merry Christmas to you, too!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love on Dec 23, 15 5:14 PM
Any help on getting 3 stars on this level?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love on Dec 13, 15 7:30 PM
Are you using the "add extra stone" bonus?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 1:24 AM
The key to getting 3 stars on level 23 for me was, aside from using the work 25% faster bonus for the initial repair of blooddonalds and the sawmill, and upgrading the camp, I used the move 25% faster bonus, as well as the move faster timed bonus when it came up. Then, I built and upgraded the food, wood & gold production and repaired the forge before building the stone mill, then upgraded the forge and stone mill before the final upgrade to the camp. I also captured all of the gremlins, and then went to the boat to load them in one after the other. This gave me lots of time to get gold. Hope this helps someone!

posted in Country Tales on Nov 3, 15 3:31 AM
Wxman77477, would you care to tell us how you got through these levels? Thanks in advance!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Oct 27, 15 4:40 AM
You're not the only one with this issue; there is another thread, either in this forum, or for the CE version here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/510500,page But I am intrigued; you said you've done everything else. Does that include the Super Bonus level? If so, can you explain how you got access to it? I have gold on all levels, have all achievements I can get to this point, and have beaten the dev records on all but 3.1, and it still says it is unavailable. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Oct 13, 15 6:31 PM
Thanks, Hespera! I did end up accessing the middle road via the thrust bridge from the bottom road, and cleared to the switch to make the roadway between the house and the tree shorter. I also built Hermes' obelisk, and used the more resources bonus until after removing the 1st golden apple, then used the speed bonus. Final level time was 6:01.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Oct 11, 15 8:38 AM
I managed once to get gold on this level in expert mode, and I have since been attempting to beat the developer's record, but I can't even manage to duplicate whatever I did to get gold the first time. Help, please!?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 22, 15 4:13 AM
Any clues as to what/where to look for the hidden objects, aside from the puzzle pieces? It looks like finding these may play a crucial part in beating the developer's records.

posted in Elven Legend on Mar 2, 15 7:51 PM
I finally got this level after numerous times of being just a tick or two shy of getting three gold stars. One thing I did that I don't see mentioned here is I had the girl pick up all the eggs before building the nest. That way, as soon as the nest is built, you just need to click on it again and an egg will be immediately deposited. If you click fast enough, and the girl doesn't get to start back to home base, you can get the eggs back to the bird in no time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator