Posts created by bfgSeine

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves on Oct 13, 13 3:56 PM
Hi Linda,

That error can sometimes come up if any hardware changes have taken place on your computer recently. Our help article here goes over that in more detail if you'd like to take a look.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in The Torment of Mont Triste Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 13 1:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to quickly explain why we suggest some basic troubleshooting, even if a few people are experiencing a problem. First, that helps us rule out easier to fix issues as the culprit. If we can eliminate a few causes, then our Tech Support Team can jump into offering other suggestions and passing along information in order for the problem to be fixed. If we don't suggest basic troubleshooting steps, then we have no way of knowing what exactly is causing the problem, or where to begin looking. By ruling those out, it helps us with a process of elimination.

Second, we're unable to provide in-depth troubleshooting here on the forums like our Tech Support Team can provide. That's why we suggest some basic troubleshooting, then recommend contacting our Support Team if the issues persist. They can look at additional information like a Dr. Felix Report and dig into the problem further.

Even if an issue is occurring for a few players, the culprit may still be a similar software program or specific type of graphics card. Doing these basic troubleshooting steps helps us figure out if that's the case of if something else is going on.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Farm Up on Oct 13, 13 12:36 PM
Hi cacam1963,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. Our help article here goes over the most common cause of that when your computer isn't able to store the game's data:

Game Not Saving

If you need additional help, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can lend a hand.

As cat52 mentioned, we also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game here, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game there.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 13, 13 12:32 PM
Hi everyone,

Just to clarify, the mobile version and PC version of this game are two differently designed games, and are not cross-compatible. The PC version can only be played on the PC, and the mobile version can only be played on mobile devices.

I hope that helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Oct 10, 13 12:34 PM
Hi rolldedice,

If a couple games are experiencing problems like that, it can sometimes help to make sure that all game related programs and drivers are up to date. You can find more information on doing that here on our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to run into problems, our Tech Support Team will be happy to help out as well.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Farm Up on Oct 10, 13 11:17 AM
Hi lucysloan,

When that error pops up, what task is the husband working on? There are some farm tasks that only specific family members can work on, so if the husband has a task he's currently working on, then that won't be available.

If the husband is not currently working on any tasks, let us know and we'll see what might be causing that!

bfgSeine

posted in Farm Up on Oct 10, 13 11:08 AM
Hi mariannmac,

I'm sorry to hear that happened and that you didn't receive a reply from us. If the game isn't saving your progress, it may be due to a lack of permissions, which our help article goes over in more detail here:

Game Not Saving

You can also reach our Tech Support Team using this link so they can look further into that for you. We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for Farm Up already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any issues with the game here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 10, 13 10:53 AM
Hi everyone,

If you're experiencing that problem with the shawl or ladder, please let our Tech Support Team know so we can investigate that further. The more information we have the better so we can get that fixed!

If other items are not working correctly, please first try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Our help article here goes over doing that in more detail:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Oct 10, 13 9:35 AM
Hi Magda640,

I was hoping that someone might have had a tip for you to get past that, but as catbag8717 mentioned, that very well might be a technical issue. One thing that may help with that is to uninstall and reinstall the game quickly using our help article here:

If that isn't working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a closer look at that for you. Since this does appear to be a technical issue, I'll also go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game in the dedicated technical issues thread here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 13 9:10 AM
Hi candys70,

That certainly doesn't sound like much fun. One thing that might help with that is to update all game related programs and drivers. Our help article here goes over doing that in more detail:

If that isn't helping, our Tech Support Team will be happy to lend a hand and look into that further for you.

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game here, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post there with any future problems in the game.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 13 9:07 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgSeine

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 13 9:06 AM
Thanks for getting the reviews thread going!

What do you think of Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 13 9:03 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 13 5:13 PM
Hi everyone,

If objects or in-game items are not working properly, a quick reinstallation of the game may help:

If you're seeing flickering, freezing or other game performance issues, it may help to update programs and drivers the game relies on:

Terry742 - It may be best to contact our Tech Support Team if you've tried other steps already, but our help article here might have some tips as well:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If any of these recommendations aren't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look further into these issues for you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 9, 13 4:57 PM
Hi SandyFish55,

If you're playing the PC version of the game, the only islands that should be visible will be other PC players. The two versions are not connected in any way.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 9, 13 3:54 PM
Hmmm, tough question! I happen to like them all, but if I had to pick one, I'd say it would be the Mammott. It just doesn't strike me as all that interesting, and the smile sort of creeps me out.

bfgSeine

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves on Oct 9, 13 2:56 PM
Hi RavynWytch,

I'm sorry to hear the game was locking up when you tried to exit. There can be a few causes for that, but it never hurts to make sure your programs and drivers are up to date. Our help article here goes over doing that in more detail:

It sounds like you may have finished the game already, but if you require additional help, our Tech Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Since this is also more of a technical issue, I'll be locking this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game in our dedicated technical issues thread here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in World Mosaics 7 on Oct 9, 13 1:27 PM
Hi bigbarbie11 and lewislady14,

If you've tried adjusting your screen resolution already, it might help to quickly uninstall and reinstall the game using our help article here:

Jaguar2357 - That's an odd error. I'm not positive what's causing that, but it may be due to the touchpad not functioning exactly like a mouse. Our Tech Support Team may be able to lend a hand and offer some solutions though.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 9, 13 1:14 PM
Hi everyone,

If certain save files aren't showing up, it may be because those files are hidden by default in the Windows settings. Though our help article here is for running a game as an administrator, the first part of the article covers how to enable hidden files and folders:

Run Game as Administrator

Also, certain files may be in different locations depending on your operating system and preferences. If you have any problems, please let our Tech Support Team know.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 9, 13 1:10 PM
Hi everyone,

If you're experiencing issues with the game starting you back where you left off before the update, please let our Tech Support Team know so we can investigate that for you. We definitely want you to be able to advance in the game, and being stuck is no fun!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator