Posts created by bfgMonongahela

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Apr 29, 13 1:40 PM
Hi Fishies,

The Unlimited version of Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes is now available; you can find the game here. The gameplay is the same on the Unlimited version as on the PC and Mac platforms, so you’re welcome to continue using this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes players.

If you encounter any technical troubles with your Unlimited game, we recommend checking our Big Fish Unlimited help articles.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. You can find a link to contact them on the front page of the Help pages. If you are a Premium Subscriber, you can connect with our Support team via Live Chat.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Unlimited gaming!

bfgMonongahela

posted in The Fool on Apr 29, 13 1:39 PM
Hi Fishies,

The Unlimited version of The Fool is now available; you can find the game here. The gameplay is the same on the Unlimited version as on the PC and Mac platforms, so you’re welcome to continue using this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other The Fool players.

If you encounter any technical troubles with your Unlimited game, we recommend checking our Big Fish Unlimited help articles.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. You can find a link to contact them on the front page of the Help pages. If you are a Premium Subscriber, you can connect with our Support team via Live Chat.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Unlimited gaming!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Apr 29, 13 1:38 PM
Hi Fishies,

The Unlimited version of Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen is now available; you can find the game here. The gameplay is the same on the Unlimited version as on the PC and Mac platforms, so you’re welcome to continue using this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen players.

Happy Unlimited gaming!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Heroes of Kalevala on Apr 29, 13 1:37 PM
Hi Fishies,

The Unlimited version of Heroes of Kalevala is now available; you can find the game here. The gameplay is the same on the Unlimited version as on the PC and Mac platforms, so you’re welcome to continue using this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Heroes of Kalevala players.

Happy Unlimited gaming!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Superior Save on Apr 29, 13 1:36 PM
Hi Fishies,

The Unlimited version of Superior Save is now available; you can find the game here. The gameplay is the same on the Unlimited version as on the PC and Mac platforms, so you’re welcome to continue using this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Superior Save players.

Happy Unlimited gaming!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Trade Mania on Apr 29, 13 1:34 PM
Hi Fishies,

The Unlimited version of Trade Mania is now available; you can find the game here. The gameplay is the same on the Unlimited version as on the PC and Mac platforms, so you’re welcome to continue using this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Trade Mania players.

Happy Unlimited gaming!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 29, 13 11:40 AM
Hi Scottsteaux63,

I'm sorry to hear the interactive areas of the game aren't working correctly for you.

Because that's part of the display and video aspect of the game, it might help to check for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

Our Tech Support Team will also be happy to take a look at what's going on and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on Apr 29, 13 11:36 AM
Hi Storm2525 and welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the bludgeon as well.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work with you directly on some troubleshooting. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Apr 29, 13 11:33 AM
Hi amazontemptress and welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear this game isn't displaying well on your laptop.

Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at how the game is working with you system and see if there are any adjustments that can be made to get everything straightened out.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about any issues like this over in the specific thread here. I'm going to be locking this separate thread now to keep things tidy, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Apr 29, 13 11:11 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting this game installed!

I did some checking, and I found that the game uses a program called OpenAL to handle some of the audio features. During the installation process, you'll be asked to OK the license agreement to use that software. If you missed that step, or declined the agreement, that could be why this error is coming up.

So first, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, making sure to click "Yes" when the message comes up about that software. You can read more about how to reinstall in our help article here.

Our Tech Support Team will also be happy to go through the whole process with you, and look into anything else that might be causing the the trouble. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect posts about things like this that come up with the game over in the tech issues thread. I'm going to lock this separate discussion now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Enigma Agency: The Case of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 13 10:42 AM
Hi hotsec50,

The reinstall process should not affect your game progress.

You can definitely check in with our Tech Support Team if you'd like them to go through the process with you just to be sure.

bfgMonongahela

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 25, 13 4:57 PM
Hi Nailzz71,

Just wanted to swim in here and let you know that our Tech Support Team will be happy to help you with this process if you'd like. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

bfgMonongahela

posted in European Mystery: Scent of Desire on Apr 25, 13 4:43 PM
Hi Bessie Mae,

I checked our European Mystery: Scent of Desire Walkthrough, and this is what it says you'll need to do before picking up that bust:

- Zoom into the window and put down the BRUSH (T); dip the brush into the paint (U) to color the bust.

- Take the KING LOUIS XIV BUST (V).

If you'd like to take a look at the full walkthrough and see how the whole process is supposed to go, just click on that blue text above.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Royal Settlement 1450 on Apr 25, 13 4:33 PM
Hi emrettig,

Another player posted this advice over in the tech issues thread:

tracy123456789 wrote:by the way you can put out fires by clicking on building and click on repair but you can only do this if you have enough worker if you aint take one off the other building to put out the fire

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Hi Fishies,

I just read over this thread....thanks to all the players who posted advice and info about how the bonus game *should* be addressed.

It does sound like there might be more of a technical issue going on here now though.

So those of you who are not able to access the bonus game, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can start investigating what's going. They'll ask for a Dr. Felix Report, which you can then attach to your message on the Contact Us page, or send via our Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Lunch Rush HD on Apr 25, 13 4:26 PM
Hi mr7933,

It looks like another Fishy started a discussion about this specific day over here too. Since it looks like other players have been swimming in there with advice, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as a duplicate. That way all the hints will be in one place.

bfgMonongahela

posted in Twisted Lands: Origin on Apr 25, 13 3:50 PM
Hi wombatfive and welcome to the Pond!

I checked our walkthrough, and it does have a screenshot of the solution to that puzzle. You can take a look by clicking right here. (You can also click the other blue text to go to the full walkthrough if you'd like.)

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 13 3:01 PM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like we are still working on that issue of the overlapping Inventory items. As soon as we have more info there, we'll be sure to let you know!

marikemouw and AndaO ~ for your freezing and crashing trouble, the suggestions in the article below may help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

You can also definitely get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to take a look at things and work with you directly to get everything straightened out. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Itsupikachu wrote:I didn't have any trouble with downloading or installing the game. However, it seems the "hint" isn't working. I have clicked on it several times and nothing happens. Is it a glitch in the game?

Hi Itsupikachu,

It does sound like it might be best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what's going on with that hint button.

Please run a Dr. Felix Report for the game and attach it to your message on the Contact Us page. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

tickledpinkfish wrote:When playing the demo I found that in the study where the awards/achievements are placed, there seems to be a graphic problem. When I click on the award I only see a large white square with some words of explanation, I had assumed there would be some kind of picture there eg a picture of a trophy or a cup! Not only is there no picture, but the words seem to be missing a few letters! All the s and z characters appear to be missing in the explanation, but not in the title!

I would uninstall, download and re-install, but as this game took all day to download, I can't be bothered! A pity really, as I usually buy this developers games!

Hi tickledpinkfish,

With the kind of display issue you describe, it might help to check for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't take care of those white squares, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be happy to take a closer look at what's going on and work with you directly to get everything resolved. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator