Posts created by eskarina_

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Dec 28, 17 4:32 AM
i used print screen instead of taking notes and toggled between the print screen and the game

this is especially helpful when using "help" option

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Dec 23, 17 2:08 PM
i agree fully - after the two leaves games no other game tickles my fancy!

can anyone suggest a good game?

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Dec 16, 17 3:52 AM
click on Esc to get a menu where you can select "Need help?" - solve the puzzle to get a solution or a hint

posted in Secrets of Magic 2: Witches and Wizards on Nov 7, 17 1:53 PM
the green bar on the left of the board shows how many moves you have left for 3 stars when you hover over it with your mouse - hope this helps

posted in Secrets of Magic 2: Witches and Wizards on Oct 15, 17 7:56 AM
i didn't realise it at first, but you can remove spiders with the torch after upgrading it twice... A BIG HELP!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 16 5:56 AM
dw1457 wrote:Eskarina

In some ways you can "buy" coins with diamonds. For example, you can craft something you don't have all the components for. Use diamonds to buy the ZZ item needed to craft and then sell the crafted item for coins.

Dawn

thanks for the tip!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 16 7:40 AM
Just a thought, it would be great if you could buy coins with your diamonds - but with a better exchange rate than it is when you buy a gift

diamonds are no longer in such demand since gifts can be bought with coins

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 16 11:49 AM
i'm unable to change player name or create a new player

is this a bug or is it only in my game?

correction - i can create a new player, but this is called player1 - but no big deal, i'm fully able to play the game anyway

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 16 10:16 PM
Hi Fletcher,
i, too, will be waiting for you

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 16 12:18 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
eskarina_ wrote:I'm in Finland and at midnight the MC timer still shows 2:00 hours - this is not good for me, because i'd like to do gifting just after midnight, where the day ends, but i have to wait until 02:00 am until the MC counter shows 0:00 - i've tried changing my location, but that hasn't helped - is this a problem for all Finns or is it only my game?

The game is set to follow GMT. This change was done in December 2015.

oh - alright - thank you for the info

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 16 5:01 AM
I'm in Finland and at midnight the MC timer still shows 2:00 hours - this is not good for me, because i'd like to do gifting just after midnight, where the day ends, but i have to wait until 02:00 am until the MC counter shows 0:00 - i've tried changing my location, but that hasn't helped - is this a problem for all Finns or is it only my game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 16 7:23 AM
the joy of playing the game has gone

if i play without inventory, often 2 of the same item are required for a zoom zone, which means i either have to buy the second item or wait for an hour to have access again to the HOS

i fear it has been the DEVS' intention to make players spend more real money

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 4:03 PM
i share fellow players' wish that game developers realize this was not a minor adjustment but a major change in how we play the game -

i have spent real money on the game, but this is horrible - i should pay a lot more to advance in the game - i'm only on level 38 and now mostly get the coins from HO scenes - i would really have to increase my spending to advance in the game - i hope this was not the developers' intention!

this update has killed the joy from playing - i feel like spending the diamonds i have and then just quit - but i guess i'll wait and see if something positive happens in the near future

please undo the changes to HO scenes - those who don't need the items may sell them for coins or for shards - so from that point of view the change was redundant - unless the intention was to make players pay with real money

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 12:04 PM
Sonia - 323662 - level 38

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 9:10 AM
i, too, wonder if you have to be on level 69 to like the update

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 2:55 PM
it takes a lot of REAL MONEY to buy diamonds to be able to use zoom zones when you don't have the necessary items in your inventory

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 10:11 AM
i'm in Finland (GMT+2)

at 18:00 local time the MC counter showed 8:00 - total of 26 hours

i noticed this, because i was not able to send gifts after 16:00 like i normally did

at 02:00 the MC counter started from 24:00 - so the timer is 2 hours off

can you, please, help?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 9:49 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:I posted in another thread how to have 2 clocks which may help.

How To Add Additional Clocks In Vista and Windows 7, 8

Click on current time display icon present on Windows toolbar at the right bottom and click change date and time settings.

Go to the Additional Clocks tab.

You can select one or two additional clocks by checking the boxes beside “Show this clock”. Also select the required time zone from the drop down menu. Click OK button.

Enter display name. You can enter any name but I suggest you to enter name of country or city to avoid any confusion.

Now when you hover your mouse over the current time display icon.

Click on the time icon on the toolbar and you can see all the clocks showing time of different zones.

I used Coordinated Universal Time which is the same time as GMT.

thank you tazruby2000 for the instructions -

i've set the additional clocks - do i now have to display the GMT time, which is not local, on my computer?

do you not think this is something maintenance should fix? so that i can have my normal time on my computer - or did i not understand something?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 9:29 AM
that would explain the change - however the calculation between local time and hours remaining in the MC counter still add up to 26 hours

maybe i should ask maintenance?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 15 8:23 AM
Finland - and my computer shows the right time, so i'm clueless

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator